• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Ghidorah upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying that any being who exists above the 4th dimension should be immeasurable in speed logically. Their very existence superceeds both time and distance at that point, making formulas to calculate speed essentially irrelevant. It just doesn't make any logical sense how a being who's being is transcending the 4th dimension is still binded by the laws of the 4th dimension. This creature not getting it wasn't even my main issue with what was said, but rather the fact it's going against such beliefs as String Theory, where these concepts originate. That was my problem with the matter.

My last statement is fairly exaggerated, but I've had a number of issues with members denying things from other sites because they aren't used here or something like that, so I believed the staff were to blame for that. My apologies on that if it's not true.

Again, the problem is that it is not self-evident that a character is temporally higher-dimensional just because it is spatially higher-dimensional. We try to treat such qualities separately, as fiction and mathematics usually do so as well, as far as I am aware.

You will have to adapt to and follow our standards if you are going to be a member of this wiki.

I could keep going on why this shouldn't be the case, but I'll drop it since it's clear you won't listen. And while I understand fiction likes to go in its own direction with matters, they're usually based on some part of scientific theory or law.

Frankly I'm surprised I've been here this long.

Well, again, we have had a lot of long tedious discussions regarding this subject until we reached the current workable solution, and definitely won't change it at the drop of a hat.

I am not antagonistic. I am just tired of having to deal with the same subject over and over, especially in the entirely wrong context to push a single character upgrade.

Two of your replies on the other hand actually were out of line, and other staff members considered banning you for them.

I didn't say anything "revolting". I was doing my job. Some subjects have been repeatedly talked to death previously, and the staff do not have limitless time to handle them over and over, especially not changing our overall standards for the purpose of upgrading a single character who has never demonstrated anywhere near immeasurable speed.

Anyway, consider this a warning that if you continue to behave in this rude, disrespectful, unreasonable and argumentative manner in the future, we will have to ban you.

The simple fact that a dimensionally superior dude (Minimum 5D for sure) is above the three-dimensional space-time and sees the latter as a mere insignificant fiction indicates Immeasurable, just logical ...

Moreover, the calculations that you imply correct are not for the vast majority ... it is only to see your pxl calc, absolutely inconsistent with the distances of the works generally very variable and displaying to a lot of VSB characters of fake speeds and fake DC and dura ...

Moreover, to say that an 8D is MFTL + whereas he sees a 7D as a vulgar fiction, which itself does the same with a 6D and so on until a 5D, which sees the space -time as said previously three-dimensional as something insignificant, which is a feat of speed Immeasurable, it's a little bad faith

Look, unless Godzilla can instantly attack anywhere in space and time via movement alone, he does not qualify for immeasurable speed. Period.

I do not have the time available to continue to argue about this, and would appreciate if you drop the subject.

I'm not talking about Godzilla's speed at all, but about the fact that you're saying that a dimensionally superior entity is not Immeasurable from 5D, which is pretty absurd, if I'm talking about the speed of a character. the current discussion, it would of course be Ghidorah and not Godzilla, logical ...

I know you want Ghidora's speed to be immeasurable, but this was discussed to exhaustion in several threads, and we simply can't change the rules of this wiki just because some people want to upgrade their favorite characters.

I wasn't in some on those threads, but I can deduce why it was rejected, most of the fiction doesn't treat higher dimensional beings as immeasurable in speed.

Anyway, the original purpose of this thread has been finished for quite some time now, so it should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back