• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Bradley (Wrath, FMA) vs Levi Ackerman (SNK)

Going to go ahead and equalize speed.

Levi has 3DMG

This fight will take place in a city, for example, from street to inside buildings possibly back out to street again.

Who wins?

Wrath
Levi

@Pepper14832

Always make sure to include the characters participating in the fight in the "Topics" when making a versus thread. You don't have to include their verses but make sure to include the characters.

Anyway, not familiar with Attack on Titan verse. But going with Bradley due to precog and superior physical stats as well as insane endurance. And the cutting power of his swords is ridiculous (has cut through tank armour and the wall of a fortress if my memory serves me correctly).

I usually do but forgot as I'm multitasking a bit.

But anyway, thanks for feedback. However I would think Levi's 3DMG would give him a slight edge in dodging attacks at least since speed is equalize Levi would be more maneuverable.

Also, bump. Bradely 1, Levi 0

I think you should remove the Wrath in the title as that could be a spoiler for those who have only seen Bradley's first fight. However I do think Bradley has this based on given reasoning

There's really no need to. It's not really all that big of a spoiler to those who come here anyway.

Levi has Peak Human durability and King Bradley has Large Building level attack potency. Looking at the Attack Potency chart, it seems to me that King Bradley can one hit kill Levi with basically any casual swing of his.

Well, I thought that Levi with 3DMG would be enough to where I wouldn't need to equalize durability, just speed.

Wrath, he is more than fast enough to keep up with the 3D movement gear, + precog and far better Damage and Tanking potential.

As peak physical as Levi may be, I can't see him defeating somone like Bradley because of Bradley's highly destrutive output and high durability.

Back