• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To you, I mean you wanted to change their speed since you argued the lighting thing shouldn't be used and I agree.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Ok
1. BoS tier characters like Tanjirou, Inosuke and base Nezuko get downgraded to transonic perhaps supersonic and Zenitsu gets downgraded to Hypersonic+. Swamp Demon would be peak human with at least subsonic+ reaction speed.

2. None of the characters will be MHS. Characters above BoS Zenitsu will be At Least Hypersonic+.

Also as a side thing some calculations came through and Pillar tier characters will be 8C whole top tiers like Upper Moon 1, Marked Gyomei and Muzan will be 8B+
^

A TL;DR summary would be appreciated to possibly make me able to help out.

Basically, it's a speed downgrade threat since the Breath lightning art isn't really an element/real lightning, or was at least mentioned to have the same speed as lightening.

Tanjiro and Inosuke would at least be Supersonic+ since they scale to this:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Kimetsu_no_Yaiba:_Zenitsu_speed

Since the spider brother was at the speed of Zenitsu's normal Thunderclap and Flash.

The nitpicking of lightning is quite weak. The lightning conducted through Genya but it wasn't shown to conduct through his wooden sword handle, therefore lets dismiss every single evidence? It literally said that the lightning produced burn scars from a reliable source, but it doesn't look like burn scars to you so lets dismiss it? Seriously?

Thank you for that I was looking for it but couldn't find it. Also isn't Zenitsu faster than both of them?

Weren't you the same one arguing Kaigaku's lightning passed though Zenitsu's sword even though the handle should be made of the same substance. I've said this if the cracks were burn scars they wouldn't bleed. If the cracks were burn scars they wouldn't threaten to tear Zenitsu's eyes apart. Please don't put words in my mouth I dismissed the 'burn scars' due to them not behaving as such. Never dismissed all evidence I just dismissed Sekido having conductivity since he hasn't shown it.

The spider brother had no trouble reacting to and countering the normal Thunderclap and Flash, but was blitz'd by Six-Folds, showing it is faster. Tanjiro and Inosuke shouldn't be much slower than the spider brother.

It was seem more consistent that it conducted through the sword metal and through Zenitsu's body separtely.

If you damage the blood vessels of someone with superhuman durability with electricity accompanied with heat it is impossible for him to bleed? Elaborate.

It would seem to me that any sort of cracks near the eye would pose the threat to the eye, intuitive even.

Sekido has shown conductivity various times as I have cited. So you are on the fence on whether Sekido's lightning will pass through rubber, or do you believe that Sekido's lightning will pass thorugh rubber?

It seems like the solution here isn't so self-evident after all.

Why do Tanjirou and Inosuke scale to the spider brother? Concerning both calcs if the Hypersonic+ one is accepted would it only apply to the sixfold thunderclap for Zenitsu?

So the electricity in one occasion touches the blade and then passes through the he handle to hit someone and on another occasion hits someone but can't pass through the handle?

Assuming they were burn scars the heat would've cauterised his wounds closed so therefore he wouldn't be bleeding.

How on earth would burn scars threaten to rip your eyes apart based on what was even said it seems the cracks where spreading even and needed to be stopped from reaching his eyes. Scars don't work like that.

What rubber are you talking about and what various times have you shown unless you mean the various times he's damaged people?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Considering they are capable of reacting to the spider mother, spider father and Rui, it is a no-brainier that they can react to the spider brother. Considering that Zenitsu has a bunch of abilities, your proposal would make part of his profile convoluted (higher with Six Folds, higher with Eight Folds, higher with God Speed, higher with X, higher with Y)

Wrong characterization. The harmonization was through Kaikagaru's' lightning having higher AoE, so it would electrocute the blade and Zenitsu separately.

The cracks are not necessarily burn scars. We know that the lightning cracks Zenitsu's skin in the branching Lichtenberg figures, and that it burns his flesh; this is cano through explicit statement from a reliable source. How lightning interacts with superhuman durability is mere speculation.

I am no doctor, but it would seem obvious to a layman that lacerations around the eyes is dangerous, prone to getting worse, and puts the eyes at risk.

I have linked to the comment multiple times. You are free to seek it out. I am asking you about your point of view; do you believe Sekido's lightning will flow through rubber, or are you on the fence about the answer to this question?

Ok then I agree that they scale.

You specifically argued that was conductivity since it passed through the sword so are you going back on it or what?

And now you're trying to dodge the question. Unless you can prove burn scars threaten to rip your eyes apart and bleed from being inflicted you can't prove those are burns especially since they're never referred to as such.

Kaigaku never hit his eyes he at most hit his cheek with his lightning and the cracks spread more. Irl burn scars don't act like that.

What does rubber have to do with this? All you conductivity points amount to it can damage people.

If these are all the traits they have and you're advocating for MHS speed then any verse that displays electricity with 3 traits is MHS I suppose.

How many traits would need to be observable to advocate for the speed being comparable to lightning? I assume three is enough

Yes, I am switching to a more comprehensive explanation.

As I have already explained, the cracks are not necessarily cauterized burn scars. You are the one begging the question with assumptions. Zenitsu's flesh getting burned is confirmed canon, the cracks being cauterized burn scars is your interpretation.

The cracks are very close to Zenitsu's eyes, which would seem to pose a threat.

Rubber is an insulator and not conductive to electricity. I am asking you if you believe Sekido's lightning would flow through rubber.

There are actually six traits, but yeah. Three traits should count as a "few". Of course there are other things to consider, such as whether this would be an outlier, consistency, etc.

The burns he's inflicted with are unquantifiable and don't display visible damage. I never said they were cauterised but if those cracks are Lichtenberg marks as you've been arguing they wouldn't bleed due to the heat cauterising them I've been saying they're just cracks this whole time.

They would need to spread to threaten his eyes since they hadn't even touched them when the fight was over and as you've been arguing they're burn scars that directly contradicts the spread of cracks.

Electricity doesn't flow through rubber since electricity takes the path of least resistance. I'm only using the sword thing since you argued Kaigaku displayed conductivity be flowing through his sword to hit him. If you've dropped it so will I.

You keep saying that even though it's only six by mashing Kaigaku and Sekido's traits together in spite of their lightning being visually different and different in their effects on people.

If 3 traits are enough then just about any verse with electricity that shows 2 things besides lighting shape and the electricity is dodged by characters the verse be MHS. Example: mha.

You never said they were castrated, but there should be no blood because the wounds should be castrated? Yes, the cracks are based on Lichtenberg patterns, you believe they are based on something else?

A wound being close to the eye is a threat to the eye, by itself. Excessive movement among others can cause a wound to get worse, especially if Zenitsu were to move or be moved at superhuman speed.

Both lightnings are produced through Blood Demon Arts, and take the same treatment. Again, this is no different from the position of "we need to evaluate every single Raiton Jutsu individually to see if it is at cloud-to-ground lightning speed", and this position has been rejected by majority of commenters and staff.

According to wiki instructions, fictional lightning doesn't need to have all the properties of real lightning to be consider as such, only having a few properties is enough. Of course outliers are considered a disqualifying factor (hence RWBY's cloud-to-ground lightning dodging was rejected), but if you think the speed is consistent for the verse then you are free to make content revision for MHS MHA, or for the wiki's lightning feats standards if you don't find it reasonable.

Lichtenberg marks are created by heat and if said heat is sufficient to scar they won't bleed it's that simple. If they're actually bleeding then they aren't burn scars.

If someone cuts your face there's no threat of your eyes being ripped apart your skin isn't wet paper that can't take any damage. Suffering cuts on your face doesn't really threaten your eyes unless your eye was specifically hit.

What your saying is like arguing Marco and Ace have the same flames because their abilities are from devil fruits even though Marco and Ace generate visually and functionally different flames. Sekido and Kaigaku generate visually and functionally different lightning that's a fact. So no you can't just lump them together in the case of raiton Jutsu anyone with the affinity can use all of them and are specifically derived from the same source.

You know what I'll go do that.

BoS Tanjirou whould've been downgraded a while ago.

Considering Nezuko's fire displays properties contradictory to real fire like not burning anything besides demons and Sanemi considered a gun relevant against Kokushibo, Nakime playing her Biwa fast enough to repel Kanroji and the lacking traits of lightning in Kaigaku and Zo Hakuten the other characters should be downgraded as well.

There aren't many people in the KNY fandom (and I've ettempted to get their attention more than once) on this wiki so perhaps some calc group members since they'd likely care about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back