• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killing Earl: Ikki Kurogane vs Issei Hyoudou

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cus Cao Cao didn't expect the sword. Not much "skill" in using a secret weapon.

Hmm do you actually wanna go into details by how much Ikki dwarfs the verse in terms of skill? Cao Cao besides using his stuff pretty well never displayed any intense skill feat. And when he was using his stuff well he completely trashed Ise to a point where Ise had to use Samael's poison, and the blessing had to stop for Ise to win. Otherwise the match would have gone so onesidedly it wouldn't even be funny.

Ise being able to handle cao cao means nothing. Ikki completely dwarfs both Cao Cao and Ise in terms of skill. If you want to say that handling cao cao means something, explain why Cao Cao can even be used as a form of comparison when it comes to a fight with Ikki.

Ok i won't touch this cus it's just mentioning names.

None of that means anything. Years of experience don't mean much to a guy who developed several decades in an instant and reached the peak of growth his fate would allow him. And Ikki never displayed any incredible tactics to win, all of them were pretty basic stuff anyone would think of.

About sounding rude, don't worry about it, never took this kind of think personally. It's just arguing for the sake of having fun.

But "ignorant" i've read all of the novels (stopped at volume 25 cus busy real life), and im arguing with what i know from both verses. However, i do beg your pardon for my wording. Rather than "Ise is not all that skilled", i should have said "In comparison to ikki's feats, Ise, isn't all that skilled". No matter what skill feats you bring up from the verse. Ikki greatly outdoes those and does way more than that. Ise has no way around stuff like Perfect Vision, without going into any of the other things Ikki has.

I vote for Ikki due to blitz and ap stomp before Issei can react. Ikki has Info Analysis and Precog which I assume will deduce him to Ittou Shura or Ittou Rasetsu right off the bat (I don't know if this is in character but he instantly used this against Touka though). Even if he didn't, he still has the massive advantage in SKILLS which I doubt Issei can outskill him. I don't think it is in character for issei to just stay in the air and spam range attacks and there's still trackless step which I doubt Issei can deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back