• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mephiles either shoots a giant laser beam that goes right through his opponent or he summons hundreds of monsters to fight for him to start with.

I would say that the fight would go on for some time, Doomsday surviving because of his durability and Mephiles keeping his distance via flight. Mephisto has the massive range and intelligence advantage here and also has better arsenal and hax and could trap Doomsday in a time loop or use another type of BFR to incap Doomsday to defeat him for good.

TL;DR: Voting Mephisto.

Mephiles upscales from 5-B+, making him baseline. As such, at the very least, Doomsday has a ~6111.5x AP advantage. Stomp.

BFR dosn't seem the most in character option, and Doomsday could probably jump at him. Mephiles has lost to non-flying characters before.

AP is meaningless when you can't hit your target with it. Mephiles can easily dodge anything Doomsday throws at him because he always keeps his range and can fly way out of Doomsday's range. Mephiles is a genius, he is that intelligent, he's not going to be stupid enough to get up close to let Doomsday hit him, he's just going to use his hax and ranged attacks to take him out, so this is not a stomp.

Mephiles also has a lot more stamina than Doomsday, so it's not like he's going to get tired out before Doomsday will.

Mephiles summons hundreds of beings first thing in character and when he see's the massive advantage in strength Doomsday has, he's not going to take any chances and will trap Doomsday in a time hole to incap him.

I doubt Doomsday's AP advantage can actually one shot Mephiles because of Meph's Regenerationn,and i'm reading that he regenerated after being reduced to a gaseous state so,i really doubt Doomsday AP stomps.

Not saying Mephiles wins,just saying a reason for why Doom doesn't stomp.

Mephiles has the stamina, range, intelligence, arsenal and hax advantage whilst Doomsday only has the AP and durability advantage. AP will not matter since it's likely that he will never be able to hit Mephiles and durability will not matter if he gets BFRed, which will also make his durability not matter and this is why I would say that Mephiles wins.

Now that I think about it, Mephiles was the character who killed Sonic, is there any characters who have killed Mario before?

Madotsuki24 said:
Now that I think about it, Mephiles was the character who killed Sonic, is there any characters who have killed Mario before?
Dimentio should be the closest guy that could be the Mephiles of the Mario franchise but he sadly yeets Mephiles unless Solaris is used...so RIP Dimentio vs Mephiles as a fight idea.

Madotsuki24 said:
Wait, but isn't Mephiles also Solaris, since he became one with Solaris?!? >O<
Mephiles is the consciousness / spirit / ghost / will of Solaris,he's a part of him,so he's technically him but he's not as powerful as Solaris,i think.

Also i don't want to interrupt this thread since this is Doomsday vs Mephiles but would Archie Eggman vs Frieza (both at Low 2-C) work? i think it will be my next battle idea.

Back