• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Queen bomb.

So, what is the Killer Queen bomb? This is just explosion or atom destruction? If this is atom destruction, why bomb can't work without oxygen?

,,...destroys them down to an atomic scale how people know that? In the manga nobody said that.

Not sure how detailed the pre part 5 bios go though off the top of my head (I actually recall them being more like spreadsheets and diagrams), it's been a few months since I bothered to check.

But for simple visuals, we can visibly see it break down really far, for example one hand he turned into dust and that dust continued breaking down till bothing was visible with no trace, this happened a few times

Killer queen first bomb only vaporize the enemy, the manga never showed that reduce the enemy into to atom or something like.

I mean if we really want to we can say it straight up erases the body via explosion like Kira states. But I would like to see this scan, as I have heard several different people talk about it

Back