• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Goku (King Piccolo Saga) vs. Superman (Man of Steel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman speed blitz hard Goku is mach 100 (MHS) while Superman is MHS+ and also Superman is atleast 7-B which means that he may be able to go even higher while Goku is a solid 7-B here

I'm not absolutely sure, they appear to be at the same level, I think Superman would win, but the difference between they is very small.

As an Oozaru, Goku would reach 7-A but I still think Superman will win that since Oozaru is instinctive and I'm not sure if an Oozaru multiplies a saiyan's speed by 10. Superman Wins either fight but will get a harder time against Goku in base due to Goku actually being able to think his way of winning.

I think Goku (when comparing their feats on both pages), since he's set at 7-B when fighting King Piccolo as equal compared to Superman set at 8-C with regular punches & at least 8-B through bullrushing. Shows Goku that he's massively hypersonic at minimum while Superman fights at above subsonic speeds and flying above massively hypersonic speeds (perhaps Goku fights faster than Superman, but not much with travel speed), and I'm not sure Goku's able to fly yet in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back