• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kid buu vs hulk (amadeus cho)

Theglassman12 said:
No, he knew about it burning through his energy at the time. It was because he was fighting Buuhan, the clones of gohan, piccolo and gotenks, as well as super buu before kid buu.
Dude, that's the anime which is full of filler, which we don't count except for Dragon Ball Super.

In the manga, Goku never fought Buuhan, the clones never happened and he never fought Super Buu. The only time he fights as an SSJ3 in DBZ is against Fat Buu and Kid Buu. He had never used SSJ3 while he was in a living body until he fought Kid Buu.

When he and, later, Vegeta fought Kid Buu, Goku tried powering up enough energy to take KB out. But he started quickly losing energy before depowering back to base.

Hulk scales to Thor who is 294 Foe.

Kid Buu scales far above SPC who is 1 KiloFoe.

This should be closed as Kid Buu has advantage in both AP and hax, thus is kinda stompy.

How?

I mean I just repeated what Matt said in one the threads yesterday with some variations listed under Hulk's page. And I can't find anything related to 6 KiloFoe on his profile.

To be clear, Amadeus Cho's page says he is comparable to Hulk, Hulk's page says he is comparable to Thor.

And Thor has 2 feats one of which is 276 Foe and the other is 294 Foe .

Well, ya know, the first thread was an absolute meme legend, and the other thread had an EBF character stalemating stinkin' Reinhard himself.

Back