• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kid buu vs hulk (amadeus cho)

I don't thnk Hulk can get past Buu's regen with brute force, and Buu also has matter manipulation so Hulk gets turned into candy.

M+S=Greatness said:
I don't thnk Hulk can get past Buu's regen with brute force, and Buu also has matter manipulation so Hulk gets turned into candy.
I dunno. Buu vastly dwarfs a 1 Kilofoe feat, while Totally Awesome Hulk scales to Over 300 Kilofoe feats. Let's highball Buu and say he's 50 times stronger than Cell. He's still well within range of getting one-shot by Hulk. Although, his regen is good enough to cover up.

And besides, Kid Buu doesn't really use Candy Beam, rather he just destroys everything in his path with Ki blasts. And I don't think the guy is smart enough to think of transmuting to counteract Hulk's immense strength. And I'm pretty sure Bui's regen weakens as his stamina goes down as well, so it'll only be a matter of time before Buu gets destroyed and doesn't come back.

SunGodAttun said:
arn't those baned?
Nope
Nope.avi

Kid Buu has used the Candy Beam. In the manga, he attempted to use it on Goku during their fight but Goku dodged out of the way. While I doubt he'd spam it, it's still real a possibility he'd use it.

Also, I don't think Hulk can deal with Buu's absorbtion. No one's gotten out it but Vegito and that's only because he had a barrier and was expecting it.

So, I'll go with Buu. I think Hulk will just trounce him until Buu gets tired of it and goes for absorbing him. That or he gets luck Candy Beam.

Hulk has transmutation resistance.

@Prom really?? Well that's not gonna be that big of a deal to Kid Buu since he's shown to be more likely to absorb than his other forms.

What's the difference? It's essentially the same character, except that one of these forms only lasted for a couple minutes at best.

M+S=Greatness said:
Is 1 Kilofoe able to destroy one solar system only?
No, baseline Solar System level is much lower. 22.4 Foe.

However, with a calc from a video game that represented this busting it came in as 1 Kilofoe.

Even if we just keep it to Kid Buu, it's still fair. Buu can hax and Hulk can pummel.

Hulk is much stronger, and I'm pretty sure Buu's regen weakens as his stamina goes down.

DMUA said:
Hulk is much stronger, and I'm pretty sure Buu's regen weakens as his stamina goes down.
There's never any implications of that happening with Buu. For Piccolo and Cell possibly, but not buu

Wasn't Vegito slowly overcoming Ultimate Buuhan's Regen?

DMUA said:
Wasn't Vegito slowly overcoming Ultimate Buuhan's Regen?
I actually just looked at the final volume of the DBZ manga where Vegito and Buuhan fought. And...

No, suprisingly. Belive it or not, Buuhan's regen stayed strong throughout the fight. Vegito simply demonstrated that he could utterly destory every piece of Buuhan so that there was nothing left to regenerate from. (He vaporized a piece of Buuhan's head tentale to demonstrate.)

...That means that Buu doesn't really have a limit as long as there's something left of him...

I actually just looked at the final volume of the DBZ manga where Vegito and Buuhan fought. And...

No, suprisingly. Belive it or not, Buuhan's regen stayed strong throughout the fight. Vegito simply demonstrated that he could utterly destory every piece of Buuhan so that there was nothing left to regenerate from. (He vaporized a piece of Buuhan's head tentale to demonstrate.)

...That means that Buu doesn't really have a limit as long as there's something left of him...

Hmm.

I guess Buu via eventually haxing him, which is much more likely than him getting a clean enough hit to kill Buu.

M+S=Greatness said:
And Huk's regen?
Low-Mid (can heal limbs/fatal wounds but will die to decapitation) for pratical combat, Mid-High (being vaporized/reduced to dust) over time.

Buu's Mid-High and very fast.

@DMUA

That also means that we need to fix that detail on Buu's page. He only held that weakness in the anime, and that fight is full of filler.

My point goes to Buu due to superior regen, hax and a flight advantage. Also Buu can prebably tire out Hulk like he did Goku.

M+S=Greatness said:
My point goes to Buu due to superior regen, hax and a flight advantage. Also Buu can prebably tire out Hulk like he did Goku.
To be fair, Goku was burning through his stamina due to SSJ3 energy demands, which he didn't know about at that time.

No, he knew about it burning through his energy at the time. It was because he was fighting Buuhan, the clones of gohan, piccolo and gotenks, as well as super buu before kid buu.

Back