• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiba and Akamaru vs Nami

Not sure how valid this is of an argument, but I can see Nami seducing him and then proceeding to beat his ass with her 6x AP advantage

Nami isn't going to flirt with a 12 year old and a dog.
LMAOOO somehow i forgot Kiba was 12 my bad

still though, she still uses her looks to influence people, and Kiba is a kid who is probably as susceptible to falling for her as the next. She could act like an innocent weak girl to trick him, hell i dont think she necessarily even needs to try.

at worst she still just beat his ass tho, Kiba doesn't have much in his kit that'll make him that big of a danger

LMAOOO somehow i forgot Kiba was 12 my bad

still though, she still uses her looks to influence people, and Kiba is a kid who is probably as susceptible to falling for her as the next. She could act like an innocent weak girl to trick him, hell i dont think she necessarily even needs to try.

at worst she still just beat his ass tho, Kiba doesn't have much in his kit that'll make him that big of a danger
Akamaru and Kiba can attack at the same time with Fang Over Fang, which is doing slashing damage when it hits, and that's gonna fillet Nami if it hits enough times.

Back