• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiara Sessyoin vs Piedmon

The best teacher in the world against a clown?

I'll vote for Kiara because her breasts are bigger than planets. Is that a valid argument?

Jokes aside, this is her Noble Phantasm for everyone to see: Heaven's Hole; The NP of Beast III which breeds infinite demon pillars within its body. Her body is now a universe of its own, and a paradise. Anyone drawn into it loses their existence, with their consciousness liberated and their will melted. No matter how strong their body, or how much armour they have, this is meaningless inside Kiara's body, and they become as powerless as a newborn as they are liberated. Beast III is a hole in reality itself, but those drawn into the hole are overcome with ecstasy as they are erased. One could say that liberation from the reality of suffering is a form of salvation.

Pretty strong as he warped the entire Digital World (Planet Version) into a mountain. Plus his Reality Warping is enhanced in Masks Square.

Not sure if that will affect a 4B, but I assume it will.

Piedmont via matter manipulation

Matter manipulation? What you and I just talked about?

Not really, she has good resistances and her phantasm but aside from BFR nothing's as good as Piedmons abilities

Back