• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ki vs Magic: Son Goku vs Lord Tirek

1 KiloFOE to 4 KiloFOE?

Isn't Tirek like 4 times stronger than?

Though Tirek has kind of a predictable? Punch stuff, throw things around, shoot beams, pretty sure Goku has dealt with this stuff before...

Tirek's main way to win this is to go for the absorb, which I'm not sure how willing Goku is gonna let that happen. (Haven't seen DBZ or DB yet, or Super but that doesn't matter.)

Tirek is not 4 KiloFOE, he curbstomps Celestia, who is 4 KiloFOE, so we don't have an exact number, we just know he stomps somepony who is this high. Same with Goku, no exact number, but SSJ3 Goku curbstomps Cell, who is 1 KiloFOE.

I will try to inspect the facts.

Son Goku: Gohan probably hasn't gotten THAT much rusty so i'm gonna assume his strength is 750 Foe. Babidi's minions said this was half/barely half what's needed to revive Majin Boo. SS2 Goku is far stronger than Super Perfect Cell and established to have been training for 7 whole years with SS2 Majin Vegeta being slightly stronger than him. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta finished off Boo with a technique logically much stronger than the Final Flash, A technique making SSG2 Vegeta go from being curbstomped by Perfect Cell to being able to destroy his arm until he regenerated it. Not to mention Boo is capable of effortlessly curbstomping Dabura who is stronger than SS2 Gohan, SS2 Gohan himself, SS2 Son Goku, SS2 Majin Vegeta and Shin at the same time. After Boo absorbed the damage he was only capable of holding his own against a suppressed SS3 Goku, Though SS3 does burn plenty of stamina.

Tirek: Defeated and absorbed someone who was able to curbstomp Celestia who casually moves the sun countless times, also casually performing a 4.08 KiloFOE feat. And after absorbing Discord he was near equal to someone who has the strength of 4 alicorns.

SS3 Goku might be comparable.

Goku is stronger than Kid Buu, who's stronger than Fat Buu, who's stronger than majin vegeta, who's stronger than teen gohan, who killed a 1 kiloFOE opponent with one arm.

I might have to go for Goku here. Assuming Tirek is equal or slightly stronger than Goku in sheer AP, he doesn't really have the Hax to boot. Sure he has Discord's reality warping but it isn't abused to hell and back like Discord. Besides Absorption, Tirek's abilities are seriously nothing new here. And since Goku is Super Saiyan 3 here and there's no Gotenks to "pass on the torch" to, he won't hesitate to end it quickly (Which was his reason that he didn't off Buu when he could've). With Tirek's generally generic moveset, he will have a very hard time dealing with Goku's skill and martial arts as well as his tricks.

While Goku is >> 1 KF, since it was a fully charaged KHH: IE of their strongest attacks, I'm not inclined to believe Gohan is that strong with a hand blast. Still SS level mind you, but not 1 KF with uncharged blast. On the other hand Discord is effortlessly stomps two characters who effortlessly raise the Sun as a day job.

I'm inclined to go with Tirek via A: Likely AP advantage. B: The guy is very tanky in regards to attacks on his level, with Twilights fully charged attacks doing little more than knock him back. C: he may just eat Goku's lesser attacks like he did Shining Armor (key word being lesser). And D: he is a crafty person. In every showing he has been in he has shown to be a clever manipulator when pit at a disadvantage. I have no doubt he would try to manipulate Goku if he feels necessary, and absorb his ki with his back turned. And given it wotked on a fellow trickster, I'm inclined to believe Tirek's smooth talking may work.

I never understood why Celestia was rated so high. She moves the sun; so what? That isn't AP, that's a special ability she has because of the nature of her existence. She's essentially a sun deity, but that doesn't mean she has the power of an entire sun or can even use the sun offensively. Unless I'm severely mistaken, I can't see why Goku doesn't have a massive AP advantage.

Kinetic energy is the energy generated by moviment, basically to move a massive object at massive speeds, you need to be able to generate massive amounts of kinetic energy.

Rikimarox2 said:
Goku FRA.
Will people actually read the damn arguments instead of spouting fra? There ought to be a rule that makes sure people know what the actuall reasons are before voting.

Goku is actually far superior to 2 kilofoe since Gohan was reduced to less than half his strength against Cell. As an SSJ3 he was able to overpower Fat Buu while holding back, Fat Buu being twice as strong as SSJ2 Gohan so Goku too can stomp 4 kilofoe opponents.

Jobbo said:
Goku is actually far superior to 2 kilofoe since Gohan was reduced to less than half his strength against Cell. As an SSJ3 he was able to overpower Fat Buu while holding back, Fat Buu being twice as strong as SSJ2 Gohan so Goku too can stomp 4 kilofoe opponents.
He really doesn't when Celestia and Luna raise the Sun is so casually that it's a day job. It's literally something they've done for thousands of years. And Pre-Discord Tirek stomped Discord, who stomps both princesses at once. Post Discord stomps pre Discord absorbed, and Max power Tirek stomps even THAT.

Meanwhile Goku merely stomps People who are stronger than Gohan who is 2KF with his strongest attack. I don't see how anyone can say with a straight face how Goku holds the Ap advantage against this monster. Or even one of the princesses given just how stupidly casual their feat is.

Yeah, it seems at best Goku would only be able to match up to Post-Discord Tirek, it's likely that he loses here.

Not gonna vote just yet, though.

Back