• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khorne vs Arceus re-do

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cal >>> 2-B's that are ridiculously below Arceus

Really, Cal?

And sorry to disappoint, but my argument is that Arceus lacks solid means to put Khorne down.

Khorne's stuff may be resisted at times, but won't be outright no sold for eternity (which is what this fight is going to last otherwise). Then considering Arceus laughable lvl of Regen and meh type 9, he eventually wears him down.

Dunno how long it takes but it happens. Waaaaaaaayyyy different from your "Arceus nopes everything forever so Kharn can't put him down"

One way or another, I've had my fair share of debating against Arceus with you. Not doing this again myself, so yeah, still vote Khorne, agree to disagree.

Matt, could you edit Khorne's page so he actually has resistances? Because until someone does, people could get the wrong idea.

Anyway, given the amount of haxes Arceus has, which is a majority of the notable ones, the idea that Khorne resists or nullifies all of them is quite ridiculous. Not to mention Arceus has resistance negation.

"Power Nullification (Reflecting far more mortal ideas of honor and sportsmanship, Khorne has the ability to nullify more abstract and magic attacks generated by the other gods)"

Currently the plates are mainly for defensive use, and would fall into the category of weapons.

Papa Khorne FRA

Also i'm imagining Khorne as Santa Claus for some reason...

I'm going to end this as quickly as possible, Khorne for the reasons above my head.

Name once when Khorne has negated something that was passively defensive.

Not entirely sure if this counts or not but the passive powers of a psyker were nulled so that he wouldn't be able to sense that kharn was on his way to fight him iirc.

Overlord775 said:
@azathoth but ... Can he kill arceus ? untill you give a solid arguement that khorne can kill arceus, i'm not counting your or any who FRA your comment as a valid vote
Yes. Because unlike what Arceus can do to Khorne, Khorne can "kill" Arceus by literally just killing him through normal means.

Women and Children dying left and right

HO HO HO ****ERS!

Now i'm forever stuck with this at my mind

I'm kinda staying with Cal on this one again.

And still not one person has actually explained HOW Arceus gets killed. Most of this debate this time is just plate stuff.

But Azzy literally just told us how Arceus dies. I am going Khorne for Fate and Azzy's reasons.

Of course, no mango/animo would say such blunt things with that type of face

Khorme FRA

Even though I still have no answer if Khorne would resist the time manipulation of Arceus, which is superior to the time manipulation of Dialga, which can affect beings who lack concepts of time and space and who can exist outside of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back