• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure about TeraFoe Thor, as much as I'd love it. One, it's way beyond Sentry. Two, Strange contributed it, and nothing says each of them contributed an equal amount of energy, Strange could have made the majority himself :/

I'd just like to point out that Kharns feats range from barely above baseline to borderline 4-a.

Yeah, Kharn and Celestine might still be 4-B but using their feats against Abaddon as an argument is ridiculous.

At least it's not as bad as Sigismund fighting Abaddon.

Also, if you actually read the fight, Abaddon is holding back a lot while Kharn is trying his best to kill him and still failing.

They're in the Megafoe however, which is above Sentry's feats anyway besides these repeated statements, not the Tera or even Gigafoe

Sentry is repeated stated to have the power of a million supernovas (Megafoe), which is above his feats anyway but we accept it here, don't really matter to me.

However, Thor having a terafoe feat would be an outlier since he is weaker than Sentry and by extension WB Hulk

Yeah, Thor having a GigaFOE feat is obviously an outlier. That is WAAY to high for him.

Sentry is repeatedly stated to have the power of "a million exploding suns" = 1 MegaFOE, and is consistently portrayed as being far superior to any other Marvel 4-B except WB Hulk.

Plus, a majority of this feat is performed by the others, which includes Doctor Strange, a 2-C.

BruceTheBatman said:
Sentry is repeated stated to have the power of a million supernovas (Megafoe), which is above his feats anyway but we accept it here, don't really matter to me.

However, Thor having a terafoe feat would be an outlier since he is weaker than Sentry and by extension WB Hulk
Which why i just said that would make sentry and Wb even stronger, also sentry holds back like mostly all the time, what has been shown is not even his max output

Monarch Laciel said:
Remind me what those reasons are?
I misunderstood where they were on the 4B scale. I'm going on my 30th hour awake and saw a single post place him higher on 4B with power negation. And my brain stopped there and didn't seem to retain the rest of the thread. Ignore my vote. I need to stop coming here when I'm not sleeping.

That wasn't rhetorical. I'm confused, what are those reasons? Who has the higher AP? Kharn is more skilled apparently

There is back and forth on the AP in the thread and it doesn't look as definitive as I'd assumed rereading it. Kharn has skill, which is a nice edge, but my vote was premature based off a couple posts and I need to reconsider and look at the AP better. Someone had Kharn at 20x stronger early on, but I want to actually look at the feats now before I vote instead of just read a couple posts and halfread others.

@Laciel + I think the main reasons were Gar (Reply #2), Crimson (Reply #31) and Hellbeast (Reply #35).

But Gar switchet for Thor, and both Hellbeast and Crimson stopped to reply.

Which is the vote count?

Dunno, but from Matt, it seems that Kharn at his best slighty damaged some guy called Abbadon who killed a lot of 4-B, but was holding back while fighting Kharn.

Thor's best legit feat linked in his profile is ~6 Kilofoe from shaking the stars with two mjolnirs IIRC, so he is well above baseline.

Back