• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think so. It's never been counted as that in other threads

My computers going out of charge, so I'll be off for a while.

I have no idea what Godzilla's AP is, but if its strong enough it can just beat Kharn to death. Throwing him into space is also an option.

Wokistan said:
I have no idea what Godzilla's AP is, but if its strong enough it can just beat Kharn to death. Throwing him into space is also an option.
He scales to Marvel's Thor.

TitanCrusher101 said:
I have none, but why did Marvel make a form of Godzilla? It makes him way dumber than he already was with his game.
If I'm right

It happened before the game...

Kharn's durability should be around high megafoe to like bottom of gigafoeish, where Thor, and therefore Godzilla, has AP at 300ish kilofoe. Kharn's AP is nowhere near his durability though, but Gorechild takes care of that. Does Godzilla launch people into space often? As of now, I'll go with Kharn via not having to deal with BS abilities, durability advantage, and a likely skill advantage.

Christian Higdon said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
I have none, but why did Marvel make a form of Godzilla? It makes him way dumber than he already was with his game.
If I'm right
It happened before the game...
I know that, I'm just saying, if the comics never existed, I'd be fine with Godzilla, except for time stop.

Wokistan said:
IIRC Khârn's AP isn't really a factor because he has Gorechild and Khârn's durability scales to Abaddon, who is on the low Gigafoe level of AP.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Kharn has no flight, despite jump packs not being uncommon, so that would work. Its a matter if Godzilla doing that before being hacked apart by Kharn, which I'm not sold on rn.

The type of creature Godzilla is isn't exactly foreign to Kharn, what with his 10Kish years near constant fighting and all, which includes stomping some other impressive dudes like Commander Azrael.

Also, Khârn's axe consumed the soul of a Greater Daemo in one hit, so Khârn likely only needs to hit Godzilla a few times before Godzilla suffers from terminal soul-death.

They aren't exactly souls lying in the upper reaches of the Warp though.

WeeklyBattles said:
Technically Godzilla has millions of souls
Yes, it would take longer, but human souls do not equal to the soul of a Greater Daemon which is stuated in the inner depths/upper reaches of the Warp. In any case, Khârn's axe would chew through Godzilla's souls each time Godzilla gets hit and wear him down into nothing.

Isn't Kharn's dura stupidly higher than his AP? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Kharn survived a beating from Angron right? Does Godzilla still have an AP advantage?

Sir Ovens said:
Isn't Kharn's dura stupidly higher than his AP? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Kharn survived a beating from Angron right? Does Godzilla still have an AP advantage?
Godzilla's AP is higher than Khârn's AP, but Khârn's durability is ridiculously above Godzilla's AP.

1. Kharn's durability has always been better than his AP by a relatively large but not fully quantifiable degree, yes.

2. He scales to Thor, so he has an AP advantage in that his AP > Kharn's AP.

Gonna give this to Kharn with high diff. Godzilla isn't something new to Kharn, and when it comes to stamina, only one of them spent literally thousands of years fighting non-stop. He's going to eventually chip away at Godzilla's dura and kill him.

Sir Ovens said:
Gonna give this to Kharn with high diff. Godzilla isn't something new to Kharn, and when it comes to stamina, only one of them spent literally thousands of years fighting non-stop. He's going to eventually chip away at Godzilla's dura and kill him.
Kharn FRA

Back