• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Gigantic sword vs Gargantuan axe

Should they fight? Yes please.

Both at 4-B. Kharn is not allowed direct help from Khorne aside from his Blessing.

This is Kingdom hearts Cloud.

Speed equalized.

Go!

Cloud.Strife.full.14230
Kharn well alright I guess
Nice sword you have there, mate.

Already done before, less then an hour ago was it bumped again.

Also, stomp in favor of Cloud via extremely casual one shot

I cant find how high is 4-B Kharn. Cloud is several times stronger than 4.22 Foe, I think.

Cloud is baseline via being ridiculously superior to said feat. Kharn is> demons who are around this size

Less even.

There isn't anything Cloud can do that the demons that Kharn has defeated can do better.

So...High 5A Cloud vs Kharn maybe?

I don't know. Quoting Azzy:

"Depends entirely on how you scale Kharn's 4-B.

If it's just from scaling to stuff like the casual size feats of average Greater Daemons in the Eye, Cloud has an extreme raw power advantage.

If you instead scale Kharn from killing Celestine (who could slightly compete with Abaddon) without really slowing down, or if you skip that step and go right to Kharn actually damaging Abaddon in their battle, then he's probably a good deal up there on the 4-B scale, considering Abaddon was strong enough to effortlessly one-shot a perfect clone of mortal Horus, and shouldn't be extremely far behind Chaos Horus, who is very, very high level 4-B is we assume the Emperor was holding back his defenses quite a bit, as well. His higher-end interpretation likely warrants 4-A (Chaos Horus, not Kharn or Abaddon), too."

Referred to the other Cloud tho

Cloud's trump card are his limits, tho.

Omnislash can probably kill Kharn, I think.

Back