• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Ryoma can see and harm Magician's Red, Speed Equalized, Both have prior knowledge on each other, Fight takes place outside of a Taco Bell

KFC - 1

Red Lobster - 0

But Red Lobster has a lightning fork, which means it might not melt easily considering spicy chicken is usually < lightning in terms of heat

I mean, KFC's main cook is comparable to that edgy teen with an uncle that went to Olive Garden once that's also comparable to him, and he did take electricity based attacks, so I don't know if KFC's main cook would be fried that easily

Wait, did Olive Garden ever fight the edgy teenager? I only remember him fighting the deadly hierarchy and Mcdonald's rats in Ice Cream is Uncookable. Or is Olive Garden another electric based upright position that I don't remember?

Nah man, Olive Garden's chef ran Olive Garden by himself and edgy teen's uncle fixed up some of that pasta

Ah that Oliver Garden, sorry I thought you were talking about a certain Pepper. Or, are you talking about the Pepper, but that last line doesn't work with it....

This is confusing me now lol

Yeah, edgy teen's uncle had a fight with a pepper

(I should probably move this to fun and games, not being serious about this fight is fun but I might just make another thread for being serious)

Speed equal? Then Red Lobster as normally the waiting time is much longer as the food is of a higher standard a nd must be cooked to order but if its equal to KFC or vice versa then it shouldnt matter.

(Can we have serious votes? Then again I basically asked for this as soon as I named the thread "KFC vs Red Lobster" and made the location Taco Bell)

Ya asked for this dude , but since ya asked nicely, it depends on the winner is decicded here strictly by outside factors. Normally Abdul would speedblitz but since thats not happening here it could very well go Ryoma, the fight is inside a Taco Bell so the starting distance is likely within Magicians Reds range so Ryoma having the range advantage is null but Abdul is better off in open spaces where taco bell is kinda small and culttered so Ryoma has the area advantage. This essentially boils down to can Nagicians Red melt Ryjinto? If not ehich is kinda li kely it could go either way, like a solid 50/50 under these scenarios.

No, just even enough where if Abdul is nerfed in speed that it could go either way. If say big bro Ryoma 5.5/10 just because of the location, being a Taco Bell.

Should I change the location? (To right outside of the Taco Bell, of course)

I don't know man, Abdul I guess now? He has more hax but some of which can t be applied here but with an open area he can use his stand much more fully and even sneak attack like against Pol. It mostly depends on outside factors at this point I guess, they're close enough in raw stats and they're hax doesn't help in combat here outside of ranged attacks and maybe red bind.

I mean, Red Lobster has taken fire attacks before (and we don't know how hot KFC's Spicy Chicken is), so I wouldn't really know about that

Back