• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keys can be weapons too! Lucy Heartfilia vs Baby 5

Because Lucy is severely underused

This is Post-2nd Timeskip Lucy with all her Star Dresses (except Aquarius), no Fairy Sphere. She decides to take on a job to stop a certain woman with a lack of common sense that has been giving trouble to the male folks in town. Baby 5 thinks Lucy is in her way of finding a new love and starts attacking her.

Speed equalized. No knowledge and prep.

Lucy Heartfilia: 1 (Kazuma kuwabara)

Baby 5:

Inconclusive:

I tried making a match with 2 OP and FT characters that are not too controversial, so for the love of God please don't turn this into another mess

i will vote for lucy because she can copy the devil fruit of baby 5 with gemini powers,she has more range with saggitarius powers, create barriers for protection,ect

I dont see how baby 5 can face someone with such variety of powers who can even copy her powers and use it againts her

Lucy can only utilize one Star Dress at a time though

But still, vote counted. I mean Baby 5 still has more experience with it, since she is the original user of that power and put aside her lack of common sense regarding men, she has been fighting in the Donquixote family since a very young age, so there's that

yes, but I must have thought you meant using Gemini's mimicry and Aquarius's barrier AT THE SAME TIME. My bad.

Anyway, this version of Lucy doesn't have Aquarius' Star Dress, so she doesn't have barrier (I don't recall Aries' wool providing effective protection before)

her profile says he can use horologium (but that "barrier "can be useless )

Still.she can use chain manipulation,earth manipulation,light manipulation... againts one girl who transform his body in weapons,Lucy can endure hits from people vastly superior to her (gajeel in phantom saga and zero in oracion 6 saga) and still move or summon her spirits

Also,her profile show city level+ durability,baby 5 needs a lot of hits to take her down and lucy is versatil,baby 5 can have the experience advantage,but lucy is more intelligent and I think is more creative than baby 5 in a fight

Back