• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kevin Levin tries to dethrone a king (Varian Wrynn vs Kevin Levin) (5/0/0)

So unless i am wrong Kevin scales to 178.74 megatons, Varian upscales from 259.80 Megatons so Varian is at least 45% stronger. Varian has a range Advantage Shala'manye, Varian looks to be more skilled than Kevin. i think i will be voting for Varian on this one. as he curranty hold most of the advantaged outside of lifting strength.

Varian's profile seems like it's missing something right now. One of the sentences just cuts off for his Standard Tactics. He has range and skill but they're 5 meters away and Kevin's pretty agile and has regeneration and weapon creation. Might vote Kevin for now

don't think the range matters, i'm absolutely sure Varian outskills Kevin via, for starters, age.
i'm also convinced by FRA so i'll be voting Varian (thank god i can do it)

Maybe it'd be better if you made it Taydenite Kevin since he'd upscale from 178.74 megatons while Varian still has his win conditions and Attack Potency advantage

Kevin can probably absorb the materials that Varian's armor/weapons are made of or just wrap Varian in metal if he absorbs any

Also a Kevin's profile went through a big change recently so you might have to specify which key since right now his "second key" is Low 7-C

(Spilxson please try to condensate your statements in only one post, edit them if you thought of a nice enough thing to say)

Maybe it'd be better if you made it Taydenite Kevin since he'd upscale from 178.74 megatons while Varian still has his win conditions and Attack Potency advantage
this apparently is answered, already
So unless i am wrong Kevin scales to 178.74 megatons
he can be any of those sub-keys, and unless a calc is provided, he'll be scaling to that.

Kevin can probably absorb the materials that Varian's armor/weapons are made of or just wrap Varian in metal if he absorbs any
waddya mean by "wrapping varian in metal"? what good would he do by doing it? how would he do it when, y'know, Varian is a pretty good warrior, leaving little to no opening for complex movement by Kevin despite the latter being a nice strategist.
(also nice to notice "Cannot fully armor his body if he has an insufficient amount of his desired material to absorb" is said in his weakness part, which means maybe he cannot buff himself by absorbing the metal in Varian's sword that easy)

Also a Kevin's profile went through a big change recently so you might have to specify which key since right now his "second key" is Low 7-C
please read OP...
meaning at least he's covered in a material (which make us able to take off the material part on the argument above)

(also nice to notice "Cannot fully armor his body if he has an insufficient amount of his desired material to absorb" is said in his weakness part, which means maybe he cannot buff himself by absorbing the metal in Varian's sword that easy)
Depends on how big Varian's sword is. Kevin seems to be able to fully armor himself as long as the material he's absorbing isn't something small enough to fit in his palms

Varian's profile seems like it's missing something right now. One of the sentences just cuts off for his Standard Tactics. He has range and skill but they're 5 meters away and Kevin's pretty agile and has regeneration and weapon creation. Might vote Kevin for now
I mean I can finish that at any time I just stopped caring about Standard Tactics lol
Depends on how big Varian's sword is. Kevin seems to be able to fully armor himself as long as the material he's absorbing isn't something small enough to fit in his palms
Seeing as Varian's sword is highly enchanted I doubt Kevin can even touch it, and if he does... well I made this match forgetting that Varian has an "at least" next to his tiering so he's a one-shot above a stomp on his value lol

Seeing as Varian's sword is highly enchanted I doubt Kevin can even touch it, and if he does... well I made this match forgetting that Varian has an "at least" next to his tiering so he's a one-shot above a stomp on his value lol
Well Kevin's absorbed Gwen's mana and fired her own magic at her before, so maybe he could absorb enchanted weapons too
I mean I can finish that at any time I just stopped caring about Standard Tactics lol
Fair

Well Kevin's absorbed Gwen's mana and fired her own magic at her before, so maybe he could absorb enchanted weapons too

Fair
Makes sense, Varian's probably losing Shalamayne and probably his armor then, but it doesn't really matter cause it doesn't let Kevin do anything against Varian going Conan on his ass in the skill department even assuming it let's Kevin cross the AP gap before he gets murked

Makes sense, Varian's probably losing Shalamayne and probably his armor then, but it doesn't really matter cause it doesn't let Kevin do anything against Varian going Conan on his ass in the skill department even assuming it let's Kevin cross the AP gap before he gets murked
Well Kevin's probably agile enough to dodge some of Varian's attacks in order to absorb his weapon but Varian will win more often than not mainly due to skill. I'll change my vote to Varian

Well Kevin's probably agile enough to dodge some of Varian's attacks in order to absorb his weapon but Varian will win more often than not mainly due to skill. I'll change my vote to Varian
I mean, Varian, while tired after dozens of arena fights bodied a Blademaster. Which can make Shadow clones and are "so adept and agile they can move invisible to the naked eye"

So uh, that's a pretty nuts Acrobatics feat that Varian bodied lol

I mean, Varian, while tired after dozens of arena fights bodied a Blademaster. Which can make Shadow clones and are "so adept and agile they can move invisible to the naked eye"

So uh, that's a pretty nuts Acrobatics feat that Varian bodied lol
Did not know that, but interesting

Wanted to get a notable victory on Kevin's profile, but to be honest I'm just glad it's not such an old outdated mess anymore

Lmfao, yeah it's baaad

I could throw Kevin at so many WoW characters and he'd lose against most of them with varying degrees of death

And the varying degrees are "got his ass kicked but can put up a fight" to "Frostmourne Hungers"

Not anymore. Mostly

A bit scared to ask, but what does "Frostmourne Hungers" mean

Second Key Arthas. You know, the one with the 5-B Dura Neg weapon!

i'd ask for a stronger warcraft community
but we have Blizzard against them so we cannot lmfao

Back