• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kessler vs Shunsui Kyoraku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Shunsui be able to use the final act if Kessler survives the first three? He somehow did it against Lille, but I don't remember how.

I don't get why his own Zanpakutō is harmful to himself as well. >_>

Dat Dot said:
Not voting but if Kessler's Phantasms is transparent clones of pure energy then he will know touching those clones won't be a good idea from his experience against Starrk's exploding wolves (Where they also made of pure energy) where he use Bushogoma against them, he may be have knowledge to those wolves from his observation where Starrk fight Love and Rojuro but I believe he smart enough to know touching a transparent stuff is not a good idea. Despite his attitude, Kyouraku is pretty cautious.

Also, a question. By what I gathered so far, if you touch the clones then you'll get mindhax but what happen if you're not touching them directly like, use a sword or something other than your hands to attack those clones? Do you still get mindhaxxed? Just curious.
To your second question, yes.

To your first point, again, he doesn't know those things are made of pure energy and with the other clones he was able to get away with slicing them, sure he played ranged combat but he still attacked them.

And even then, it's not like that's an issue, his entire fight with Cole his Phantasms were useless due to his resistance and he still overwhelmed and would have Won without the help of Zeke distracting Kessler.

Nah it'll die down, it's only 3 wins he's going to have and 1 loss to Gamzee

Of course he would have gotten a fourth win If you haven't restricted Type 8 on his Match against Venus despite being told repeatedly you can't add fights with restrictions

Gargoyle One said:
Nah it'll die down, it's only 3 wins he's going to have and 1 loss to Gamzee
Of course he would have gotten a fourth win If you haven't restricted Type 8 on his Match against Venus despite being told repeatedly you can't add fights with restrictions
AnKXp95 700b (2)
The match is Outdated and a big revision for Sailor V soon

Little late, but I think even with Shinsui's sword hitting them, Kessler's clones should still work, as they even worked on Cole when he hits them with a hand covered in lightning and while wearing gloves

Can we add this fight?

There wasn't even a grace period to begin with and even then it already passed.

Was this added and removed? I checked the profiles, and it might be a reiatsu stomp, but I'm not sure if it's not and this was just never added

BakiHanma18 said:
Was this added and removed? I checked the profiles, and it might be a reiatsu stomp, but I'm not sure if it's not and this was just never added
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back