• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshiro vs Toriko

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The 64th Grandmaster of Hokuto takes on the Gourmet Hunter.

Battle Conditions:

-Speed is equalized

-Ken is in base (but he can use Tenryu Kokyu Ho ONLY if it's to make it more fairer in any possible way), Toriko is as he is from the Death Falls Arc

-Fight takes place in some nondescript wasteland (i guess typical HnK style fighting area, maybe?)

-Kenshiro is not permitted to use Muso Tensei. If by some chance it's a stomp for Toriko, i guess it can be allowed (but let's see what happens here first....)

Who wins this fight and why? Please give logical reasoning as per the Versus Thread Rules.

Tally:

-Kenshiro: 5

-Toriko: 0

-Inconclusive/Draw: 0

Okay I have my results, after taking careful consideration. I believe Kenshiro will come out victorious. Now before you accuse me of being biased I know both characters very,very well.

First Toriko has a big Advantage in both AP and Durabilty, which will keep him going for a while, and since speed is equalized Kenshiro cannot blitz toriko and this will also keep him going making it very difficult for Ken adding to the fact that toriko also has an amazing healing factor like Ken,however Kenshiro does have a couple things going for him.

For starters he is a much more skilled combatant, toriko is a very skilled fighter don't get me wrong however he lacks variety and his style is only really based around two things fork and knife, and Kenshiro isn't stupid he won't just let toriko hit him with his punches, Ken in his fights first observes his opponents and is very cautious, he memorizes their fighting style and patterns of he can develop counters and use their own style against them and for toriko it won't take him long to figure out how he fights, not only that but Ken has one big advantage over toriko, his hax.

Kenshiro doesn't need Museo tensei for this fight he has hokuto Shinken for that and hokuto Shinken has literally 700 ways to kill toriko from making his skeleton explode,arms explode, destroys his muscles and reduce his strength to 1/100 of their original state, basically he really only needs one good touch on toriko to finish him off.

And that's only Hokuto Shinken, thought his series he has gained the styles and abilities of his fallen rivals which includes all six of the Nanto sei Ken styles, a style that uses different types of slashes and long range moves and can cut through steel like butter and etc, gento koken am martial art that ing ores Durabilty and cuts and erases opponents on the cellular level(no joke), and hokuto ryuuken(another style like hokuto Shinken with over 1,109 more pressure points he can press,) which gives him another thousand ways to stop or even kill toriko .

Also one weakeness toriko has is his stamina, this is death falls so he did not train in food honour IIRC, his moves require a tremendous amount of calories and energy so,his stamina while tremendously high will worn out in this fight, unlike Ken whos body can remain strong for months without food and can go weeks without water and can fight strong even after his opponents shatters his bones and he loses a tremendous amount of blood , overall toriko may have the advantage of Durabilty and AP, and his healing factor will keep him going on even longer but Kenshiro takes this because of skill, hax that can ignore durability and kill in one touch,etc., stamina , and is the more versatile fighter with his large variety of death moves that can help him in the long run. This won't be easy but Ken takes this mid-high difficulty.

If Toriko has precog he will win since one good combination attack will kill Ken and it can help keep him alive until then.

Otherwise Ken for reasons above.

@Radical: I don't think Toriko had Precog or whatever at this point. I believe this was when he fought Starjun a second time that he does have it. Even if Toriko did have it (which i know from reading the manga that he doesn't have it at this point), Kenshiro has precog of his own so he can counter Toriko's either way.

Anyways, that's 5 for Kenshiro now.

Back