• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
A battle between two of my favourite characters :D

Speed equalised,

low 6-b mewtwo, Kenshiro at strongest

Standard Battle Assumptions

Kenshiro:0

Mewtwo:9

Who wins!?!

Kenshiro render by cooltaff12-d69hmdw
Kenshiro

Mewtwotheultimateimage

I don't think Musou Tensei will be any help against Mind Manipulation. Ken's only shot is Soryuu Tenra, but that's not his first option. He doesn't have mind manipulation resistance, either. Mewtwo reads his mind, figures out what he can do, and then rips his mind apart. Comatose Ken goes into Musou Tensei but is also brain dead forever.

Mewtwo via that image....Oh wait that joke was already made....crap...

Anyway Mewtwo for Kuu's reasons.

The only time Ken has ever been messed with his mind is when this fat rub of lard war lord tried to hypnotize Ken into obeying his every command and get him to lick his shoe, Ken yawns and kills the bastard by preventing him from ever breathing with a pressure point. Keep in mind this warlord Practially used hypnosis To gain control of an entire army and territory but Kenshiro was not fazed in the slightest to his attack. However I doubt this useful but whateves ƒÄÁthe more you knowƒÄÁ

The second time is when he got total amnesia, he couldn't even remember his own name or anything about him or where he came from. However he could still use hokuto Shinken subconsciously and fight still pretty sufficiently, however he still was severely nerfed.

That's about the only mind attacked situation I know of and probably ever has been in the main series.

However I hear Mewtwo has hardcore mind manipulation so I guess I'll just go with what prom says for reasons above

I'm sure arguments can be made for Kenshiro, but I guess mewtwo holds a advantage despite kenshiro haxes

LordAizenSama said:
I'm sure arguments can be made for Kenshiro, but I guess mewtwo holds a advantage despite kenshiro haxes
I mean how else could Kenshiro even fight if Mewtwo just goes for mind hax and than its GG

Back