• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This border on stomp.

Frisk has no hax except SAVE & LOAD in their 7-C stats, which isn't even applicable in a fight, so they are out hax'd heavily. Not only that but Ken is much stronger and just a bit below in speed.

I really don't get how this is a fair match up at all. Frisk doesn't have anything in their 7-C form except maybe the SAVE & LOAD ability but Saikou already pointed out that it can't be applicable in a fight.

Kenshiro on the other hand has like several ways to kill Frisk here. Hokuto Shinken and it's deriatives, Hokuto Ryuken, Nanto Seiken, Gento Koken...really this guy can pull off any move off of him and most likely destroy with just one hit Frisk. Frisk may also have the speed advantage (i think i recall them being like Mach 3,000-ish or something last time i check?), but what can they do to Ken's much higher Dura?

^ like Cross said,except I wouldn't call this a stomp, mainly because they do have the speed advantage, however with enough time Frisk will most likely tire out, and Ken will land one (lucky) hit on frisk which is all he really needs.And I don't remember frisk being super skilled in combat, definitely not on Kens level in that. Overall with crosses reasons, and the fact Kens stamina and hax will give him the victory here.

Frisk has the speed advantage, that's it, Ken could likely kill them with Soryu Tenra and be done with it. Ken outclasses Frisk in durability, AP, hax, and skill.

This is a stomp.

If that's allowed, then I'm going with inconclusive. Neither Kenshiro nor Frisk has no means of victory.

If Arbitrary disables it, then Kenshiro.

Senryu Tenra will "erase into nothingness" if Frisk crosses the barrier of death. Frisk can physically die, but will revive through Determination, so it will likely take into effect in this situation.

@Xanix I hope you're kidding because that's not how it works.

@Talon Low-Godly didn't happen in any canon fight with low DT, I don't see why it would here really.

Hmmm... I think I'm going to leave a message on your message wall on that.

I vote for Ken still tho.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Talon Low-Godly didn't happen in any canon fight with low DT, I don't see why it would here really.
I would have assumed they did since they can come back after soul destruction, but alright.

IIRC Soul destruction would be Mid-Godly. But they only come back through LOAD for most of the game, which isn't considered combat applicable.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I think I can agree that this was a mismatch.
Do you want it closed? Cause seriously, Kenshiro is superior to Frisk here on everything but speed. Guy can kill them in several ways and all of them can be in one hit if they so much as get hit by Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back