• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshiro vs Bang (RE-DO)

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Ugh.....another Kenshiro thread....where i am the one that makes this.....yay....

Okay anyways the first one that was made here was outdated due to Kenshiro's hax and the updates he had of them ever since that match was last commented on.

So this is a redo of the fight. But just speed equalized and that Kenshiro will be using only his natural fighting style that is Hokuto Shinken (mainly because that's his default style and one he normally goes for on all of his fights even tho he can use others he's got but eh, whatever).

So speed equalized + Kenshiro is at his peak via Tenryu Ko (he's going to need it) + restricted to Hokuto Shinken (i guess you can say it that way.)

Who wins this between two masters and why?

Profiles of Combatents:

Kenshiro

Bang

This EXTREMELY hard to decide, but I think I'm going with Kenshiro.

Bang may have that water shield, but Kenshiro is gonna hit him eventually.

Kenshiro still takes this, Bang has the advantage in AP and dura that much is clear. However Ken still has the advantage in a lot fields.

Before I can get into the obvious reasons, I believe Ken trumps bang in terms of fighting skill, his ability to assimilate a persons style and create counters for that style during a fight is a HUGE advantage not to mention the fact kenshiros has dealt with opponents that have similar styles to bang. Another thing that Ken has going for him is three things are his Regen, stamina and his precog, he's been able to heal insane wounds during battles like stabs to the heart, organs being directly crushed and squeezed. Having his eyes clawed out etc. and he was able to heal all that and still continue to fight strong, then theirs his precog which allows him to see events of his opponents next attack and then will counter him and strike him.

This leads to my final reason why he wins, it's a little obvious but bang has no hax, even if we strip Ken to only his basic Hokuto style and removed his MT and ST, he still only needs one good hit to strike bangs pressure point and that's it, it's not a matter of dura at that point since he only needs a good touch on one of his points(not pierce). I still see Ken taking this 9/10 times

Wow, i think this gonna hard victory for ken

Bang has that water shield, but like xanix said, he gonna get hit

PicsArt 1472312840335
I imagine they battles in dojo

Isn't Bangs attack potency and durability better than Ken's? For that reason I would have Bang win. Bang apparently can one shot city level enemies. Ken's durability seems not to be able to keep up with Bangs attack power (if you trust what this site says about it)

EnoYaka said:
Isn't Bangs attack potency and durability better than Ken's? For that reason I would have Bang win. Bang apparently can one shot city level enemies. Ken's durability seems not to be able to keep up with Bangs attack power (if you trust what this site says about it)
While you are correct bangs AP and dura are higher than Kenshiros, however Kenshiro still trumps bang in the hax and skill category, Kenshiros durability negating attacks via pressure points, or MT can bypass bangs defenses on top of kens precog which gives him the edge on bang as well, all Kenshiro really needs is one hit on bang at its pretty much over so over all will make Ken the winner.

If it's that big of a stomp there should be no reason for this thread in my view, but I can understand how precog can definitely be very useful in a fight. You say Ken has durability negating attacks? I know of pressure point attacks, but pressure points don't seem to negate someone's durability especially if it's town vs city level... Batman couldn't use pressure points on someone like doomsday for example. If that's a hax ability of kens though, then I stand corrected and would have him as the victor.

@enoyaka kens pressure points are not at all like normal pressure points, his pressure points make almost anything explode or implode, you name it, the dangerous part is these pressure points don't need to be pierced but just simply pressed, seriously these pressure points are insane, with a touch of a point he can reduce someone's muscles to literal fat, or simply reduce all their stremgth and durability to 1/100 of its original state. Theirs way more I could tell you but reading his profile is one way you can find out.

If that's true it seems there is literally no way Bang can win, which seems to make the question pointless.

Back