• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshin's Attack Potency

Having read the Rurouni Kenshin manga, I have noticed that Hiko Seijuro is in High 8-C while Himura is in 9-A. There is a huge gap in attack potency (44x difference) between the high ends of 9-A and High 8-C, and I did not see a feat from Hiko where he is over 44x stronger than Kenshin or any top tiers in the series. Hiko's scaling to High 8-C is scaled from Fuji's one handed strike, and Shishio is stronger than Fuji by a landslide.

Kenshin's final duel with Hiko Seijuro ended with Kenshin doing enormous damage to Hiko, which makes Kenshin's AP comparable to Hiko's durability (this is done with a blunt sword).

https://youtu.be/t5OI65S0-GI?t=18m14s

The final fight with Kenshin and Enishi moves even faster with Enishi moving at speeds where Kenshin couldn't even react and keep up.

With due respect, Kenshin's tiering should be upgraded to High 8-C, to where Seijuro is.

Well then he probably should be upgraded then if that's the case. I always wondered why Kneshin was kind of like what he is. Then again, never bothered with Rorunoi Kenshin so.....whateve's.

In any case, i don't see why Kenshin and others like him shouldn't be upgraded to HIgh 8-C unless stated otherwise...

What about the speed? Is there anything you could get that couyld change it or are they fine for now?

Speed is fine for now. Kenshin has been casually reacting to most bullets and stuff so yea, supersonic+.

How is 8-C more precise? That's a different tier entirely from High 8-C, as 8-C is Building level AP and High 8-C is Large Building level AP.

At any rate, it sounds like they should scale to each other to me.

This seems reasonable, although technically sharp swords can usually do damage to more powerful opponents.

Well, basicaly you need less AP to kill somebody with sharp object since those sharp objects has better penetration. I've read all original series and have a hard time to remember what kind of feat could put Kenshin to such levels...

you are able to calculate the AP with sharp objects using momentum; there was a calc on narutoforums a few months ago on how to do it

Crazystarf said:
you are able to calculate the AP with sharp objects using momentum; there was a calc on narutoforums a few months ago on how to do it
As far as I remember momentum is not quite good for KE calculations. Still better compared to nothing I think.

Back