• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized, this is Current Timeline Kenshi versus Stardust Crusaders Polnareff. They start 2 meters away from each other.

Kenshi - 5 (GyroNutz, Xanxussama1010, Antoniofer, Dargoo Faust, Starter Pack)

Jean Pierre Polnareff -

le epic thunderclusive -

Kenshi MKX Render
deadbeat dad

Jean Pierre Render
big titty frenchma

I vote for Kenshi. He seems to have the AP advantage and could just use his telekinesis to throw Guts around like a rag doll.

Hmm....Kenshi has AP advantage and can summon spirit to help him fight against Silver Chariot. He also has advantage with telekinesis which has versatility advantage by use it to control his sword and can also directly use it to Polnareff by throw him around or pull his bones or inner organs off from his body.

Vote for Kenshi.

Hmm, yeah I'll jump behind that reasoning, especially considering Polnareff's handling of fights such as with Anubis.

Kenshi FRA.

Not crazy hair FRA.

I got invited here because I wasn't a Jojo supporter what in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back