• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go with kenpachi here.on R1 dunno about R2

His shikai alone can pretty much slice through her powerful armour like the adamantite.take the fact that its speed equalised then ken has this.with bankai erza with no speed equalisation is incredibly phrone to getting sliced in half

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, Yomi, but can you please look at Kenpachi's Key on the bottom? Kenpachi doesn't contain shikai or Bankai in this form, because that would mean they're putting country Kenpachi against city level erza.

Battlemania said:
I'm sorry if this sounds rude, Yomi, but can you please look at Kenpachi's Key on the bottom? Kenpachi doesn't contain shikai or Bankai in this form, because that would mean they're putting country Kenpachi against city level erza.
Oh yeah sorry then that means erza wins cause nozarashi sealed will have a hard time cutting erza.BUT at round 2 zaraki may take the win with sheer brute force and speed with his eyepatch out he can easily cut through the hierro of nnoitra and even sado had a hard time breaking through it

kenpachi wins this. why

1 erza is city level at best normal kenpachi At least City level (Killed Unohana at the end of their training.

erza city level at best. kenpachi At least City level that mean at his weakes.

speed erza Hypersonic+ kenpachi Massively Hypersonic+

erza city level attack speed Hypersonic+ (Mach 10-25)

kenpachi city level + speed Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 1000-8810.2)

kenpachi is much stronger and faster.erza is city level Durability that mean 1 hit can kill her and kenpachi is over mach 1000 in speed erza is mach 20 kenpachi can hit her 1000 times in 1 second.

Mmmmmm well that one would be a better fight but kenpachi would win.

erza is city level attack kenpachi is At least City level

city level

round 1 good fight but kenpachi wins for being stronger. kenpachi would take damage.

round 2 stomp she too slow.

i give R1 to erza because of her different kinds of armor, it will be a hugh problem for kenpachi to counter them all :/

R2 kenpachi easily...

GreatestSin said:
i give R1 to erza because of her different kinds of armor, it will be a hugh problem for kenpachi to counter them all :/
R2 kenpachi easily...
erza strongert is just city level

Kempachi wins for dbzboy's reasoning, speed equalized, I'd say kempachi as well since he can take a lot of damage and can pin erza down with his reiatsu.

Same reasoning as GreatestSin

R1: Erza takes it high-diff due to versatility. Kenpachi is a one-trick pony, predictable and overconfident to a fault. It will definitely be a problem for him countering all her armors.

R2: Kenpachi stomps via speedblitz and it's not even funny

Kenpachi, because his sustain is higher, is faster and will pretty much one shot her. I'm afraid the people who say Erza would win either don't really read Bleach or are too much of a fan of Erza. Also why on earth would you put an old Kenpachi vs a current Erza? What sense does that make? Just because he stomps Erza now you have to go back in time and take the empty Kenpachi who basically has 0 abllities and relies completely on his raw physical strength and durabillities? To fight someone who has pretty much reached her potential? That's lame. Imagine a bar, then color like 1/1000 of that bar green and the rest red. That green is basically what Kenpachi's power was back then. Nothing compared to what he could have. The red is the rest of his shinigami power he had no access to. I find it very sad to even consider that to be fair when Erza's bar would be about 80-90% red!

TL;DR: Empty Kenpachi still stomps Erza. Don't nerf characters to the point that all their powers are locked just because he is stronger. And if you do make sure the opponent receives the same measures.

When Zaraki Kenpachi decides to lose his eyepatch, and then uses Ryoden with Kendo against Erza Scarlett this quickly becomes a STOMP in his favor for both scenarios.

A fair fight would be to have Pre-Timeskip Zaraki with a permenant eyepatch and no Kendo usage at all figth against Erza.

I wonder who would win then.

I'm gonna go against the grain and go with Erza despite how much I love Kenpachi. Her attack potency and durability are both at city level whereas Kenpachi's are at town level. Her armors could probably even out the speed difference. Though this is likely Erza's hardest fought battle to date.

I still don't understand the reasoning behind pitting a weaker version of a character against an opponent who would be stomped if they had faced him in his shikai.

First, moderate your language please.

And second, the reason behind this is to allow as more matches as possible, the reason we're here. Putting Kenpachi in his current self would be a one-sided result. There are a lot of threads which apply this logic or else the battles in this site would be severely limited.

Exactly so the odds are somewhat in his favour, and he has no qualms over stabbing her through the throat or cutting her in half if he had to. I don't really read fairy tail so, has Erza ever killed a person before?

Erza was directly responsible for death of Azuma. she cut him through chest and then (after some talking) he died (well actually became a non-sentient tree), but it was also stated that it was price of him overusing his plant/explosion based abilities. She was also willing to kill Kyouka but someone else killed her enemy after she failed to do (not mentally but physically). I guess then she is fully capable of killing, howver killing Kenpachi would be a thing too hard for her (in just physical meaning, as he is just in entirely another league).

Well, round one Kenpachi should take it. He is at least 7-B and can tank attacks.

Round two is a speed stomp.

Czuczian11 said:
Ragazz, as for Ikaruga wasnt Ikaguga left in near dying state and then whole tower exploded with her inside?
well, in the anime, she was carried away before the explosion by that muscular bird dude. in the manga she was killed by erza, well atleast left in a dying state, in the manga u can see the cut and the blood, while in anime u cant rly... in the latest arc again 9hart, she went up against azuma, kyoka and ikaruga at the same time and spouted something about getting rekt by her blade again.

Pretty much what @KuuIchigo said here. Zaraki wins first round with mid-high diff, and stomps on second.

I don't know. Maybe Erza very high difficulty due to Kenpachi's ridiculous aversion to pain. She has superior range so maybe she can keep her distance from Kenpachi.

Sure she has superior range but her best attacks (Benizakura pre-skip and Nakagami Starlight post-skip) have at best 2-3 meters range. Also her fighting style relies mostly in mele combat. She could try to outrange Kenpachi after realizing that mele range is sucide but well- from range she will not do anyting impressive.

Both tier is equal so i give to erza becouce of bs armor Nakagami Armor: A set of armor Erza had the ability to don once she released her Second Origin.Anyone who is able to wear the armor will be able to dispel Magic and wield a peerless sword.Erza is capable of cutting through space using this armor. Nakagami Starlight: An attack that slashes midair and cuts a hole through it and open the space. She used this to bypass Minerva's spatial magic.

Round 2 erza has 0% chance to win this

How is round 2 an erza stomp? Kenny has a massive speed advantage. He is massively hypersonic+. He would blitz the crap out of Erza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back