• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenpachi Zaraki (Manga) VS Saitama (OPM)

Actually, can saitama touch him? Like he's a soul reaper so i think he is immune to conventional physical attacks

Soul reapers are invisible but they are still tangible iirc.
Bleach is a bit weird with its mechanics lol. Fodder souls are intangible whereas strong souls have a higher reishi/spirit particle composition thus making them tangible.

Speaking of which there is a statement by Ichigo in BOS which states that only weapons made of reishi can hurt soul reapers or something along those lines but i don't think it has been accepted as valid yet.

Last edited:
Soul reapers are invisible but they are still tangible iirc.
Bleach is a bit weird with its mechanics lol. Fodder souls are intangible whereas strong souls have a higher reishi/spirit particle composition thus making them tangible.
I see i see, i'm neutral for now but think kenpachi can take this, tho lets see what saitama can do here

Whose faster? They both are FTL, but its isnt specified how high or if a calc was included.

Speaking of which there is a statement by Ichigo in BOS which states that only weapons made of reishi can hurt soul reapers or something along those lines but i don't think it has been accepted as valid yet over here.
That will be saitama's biggest concern as he can't harm kenpachi unless you can imbue his fist with reishi or some sthick

Saitama won't get SC'ed but he is still gonna get hampered by the other effects of kenpachi's reiatsu.

Passive Illusion Creation and Pain Manipulation (Kenpachi’s Reiatsu is stated to put people under illusions which feel like “You were being tripped over a mountain of Needles"), Passive Deconstruction (Kenpachi’s Reiatsu is stated to causes Reishi to burn and crumble away), Passive Spatial Manipulation (Kenpachi’s Reiatsu causes the walls of the Garganta to crack, Kenpachi can cut through space while in Shikai).

Saitama will have more trouble getting close to Kenpachi while a single slice from kenpachi which can harm the soul will GG saitama.

Saitama won't get SC'ed but he is still gonna get hampered by the other effects of kenpachi's reiatsu.

Passive Illusion Creation and Pain Manipulation (Kenpachi’s Reiatsu is stated to put people under illusions which feel like “You were being tripped over a mountain of Needles"), Passive Deconstruction (Kenpachi’s Reiatsu is stated to causes Reishi to burn and crumble away), Passive Spatial Manipulation (Kenpachi’s Reiatsu causes the walls of the Garganta to crack, Kenpachi can cut through space while in Shikai).

Saitama will have more trouble getting close to Kenpachi while a single slice from kenpachi which can harm the soul will GG saitama.
I see, so this is the sthick from pitting bleach character with other character from other series huh no wonder they are pretty infamous

I see, so this is the sthick from pitting bleach character with other character from other series huh no wonder they are pretty infamous
Meanwhile, these same people who call it "infamous" are fans of smurf verses that uses the words: dimensional, abstract, plot, and conceptual like 4-8 times per character profiles.

I think Bleach's above average soul manipulation hax is pretty tame compared to these other verses in the versus threads section that get a lot of attention.

I mean no offense but bleach character seems to be quite OP because of their soul manip so much that it's pretty hard to make a good match about them

I mean no offense but bleach character seems to be quite OP because of their soul manip so much that it's pretty hard to make a good match about them
Bleach gets cherry picked in that regard because it's mainstream and popular so a lot of people talk about it here.

Meanwhile you get characters here on the daily that are much more smurfed than bleach characters and people don't care.

It's just a matter of people being more on guard with Bleach and it's not like matches get concluded nowadays anyways and if they do, it's because people don't care enough. Hardly any match in vsb is truly fair lmao.

Meanwhile, these same people who call it "infamous" are fans of smurf verses that uses the words: dimensional, abstract, plot, and conceptual like 4-8 times per character profiles.

I think Bleach's above average soul manipulation hax is pretty tame compared to these other verses in the versus threads section that get a lot of attention.

its just SOOOO satisfying to say "soul crush gg lol" against these people

its hella funny 2

Back