• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenny Omega Downgrade

Well, for Supernatural Willpower, Kenny can fight even after having every ounce of energy being shredded. Also, Kenny was able to go through the Trauma (Scan Video), which is filled with high speed blinking light alone gives seizures never mind the electro therapy. Basically electro therapy is a type shock treatment it effects the heart, nerves and muscles. Kenny was completely fine after experiencing this
Not too sure if this is beyond human limits, but it's worth a try.

I'm fine with everything else.
People who have lower AP then Kenny will get knocked out. I have a footage of someone who is a low to mid card wrestler getting knocked out got several seconds 10-12.

And people who higher AP than Kenny will get stunned.

Homing target becomes Enhanced senses
I was kinda hoping for a minor Status Effect Enducement via V-Trigger due to it cause of knocking people out for extended period of time.

Expert Marksmanship and Precognition/Abylitical Prediction gets removed from all Professional Wrestling pages on VSB.

Expert Marksmanship and Precognition/Abylitical Prediction gets removed from all Professional Wrestling pages on VSB.
Who else has Analytical Prediction other Kenny?

I was kinda hoping for a minor Status Effect Enducement via V-Trigger due to it cause of knocking people out for extended period of time.
Then that would mean all finishers in WWE would have a minor Status Effect Inducement, which wouldn't make sense imo.

Well due to the nature of the V-Trigger I think it would still be a high damaging move, very deadly.
Here is the video of match starting and then as the fight start Lucha Wrestler tried to shake hands with Kenny (Rey Pheonix as a sign of their respect) but it didn't work (I mean we all know Kenny has resisted social influencing from bullet club members before this is just a latest indicent) Then he hits Rey with V-Trigger and he's out cold for like 10+ seconds (Video)

Adam Cole for his excellent precision when it comes hitting superkicks on the head.
Adam Cole is quite notorious for his expert timing (commentary quite literally bashes that on our heads in almost every match he has), but that is nothing but very good timing.

There's actually a good amount of wrestlers who can catch their opponents in mid-air, but that's nothing but good timing.

Well due to the nature of the V-Trigger I think it would still be a high damaging move, very deadly.
Here is the video of match starting and then as the fight start Lucha Wrestler tried to shake hands with Kenny (Rey Pheonix as a sign of their respect) but it didn't work (I mean we all know Kenny has resisted social influencing from bullet club members before this is just a latest indicent) Then he hits Rey with V-Trigger and he's out cold for like 10+ seconds (Video)
That's just more so how powerful the V-Trigger is.

I can make an argument like that for a lot of wrestlers tbh.

That's just more so how powerful the V-Trigger is.

I can make an argument like that for a lot of wrestlers tbh.
Here is a fun question for you Randy I mean Random
If Big Show hits Kenny with K.O Punch and it get's counted with V-Trigger, Who is gonna recive the most damage

Pain tolerance isn't an ability, so this should all go just to the stamina section. And also talking about his stamina, he probably should have Peak Human instead of Superhuman because while he certainly have quite the stamina in the end they seem things that humans can actually endure.
Chris Jericho one will be removed too then.
There are characters like Garou on this site that has Pain tolerence come to think of it on his page.

wait did a massive CRT on vsbattle took place and now it's decided that all characters like Garou will have this feature removed ?

Gonna eat so later will respond, though first will gonna answer to this part since is quick
wait did a massive CRT on vsbattle took place and now it's decided that all characters like Garou will have this feature removed ?
Pain tolerance was never an ability in the wiki and when asked staff members always said that such a thing was stamina, it was just futher reinforced after the revision to the stamina page which added pain tolerance as one of its classifications, making completely clear that such a thing fall under the stamina section.

Pain tolerance was never an ability in the wiki and when asked staff members always said that such a thing was stamina, it was just futher reinforced after the revision to the stamina page which added pain tolerance as one of its classifications, making completely clear that such a thing fall under the stamina section.
I feel like Pain Tolerance and Stamina are different from each other, but I'll conceded on this for now.

I heavily disagree with the notion that finishers aren't far stronger than a wrestler's normal moves. You're telling me Big Show's normal attacks are on the same level as the KO Punch, or Sheamus' normal attacks are on the same level as the Brogue Kick? Two of some of the most dangerous moves in the WWE? We've been over this before. Finishers are far stronger than a wrestler's normal moves.
Don't even know who those are, I'm just stating a fact, that if you violently hit a tired person in the head then said person will get stunned, Kenny don't need his V-Trigger to get said result in those clips (the various clips in the pressure point part), Kenny could had used something else like a strong elbow hit, uppercut, other type of kick, etc. and still would had knocked down the people in the clips, the point is that he just only need a strong impact to the head of his tired opponent, because that's just how irl human bodies react to something like that.
Well, for Supernatural Willpower, Kenny can fight even after having every ounce of energy being shredded. Also, Kenny was able to go through the Trauma (Scan Video), which is filled with high speed blinking light alone gives seizures never mind the electro therapy. Basically electro therapy is a type shock treatment it effects the heart, nerves and muscles. Kenny was completely fine after experiencing this.
No again the stupid argument of the horror park, will just copy my previous answer to that point:
... You can't be serious...... First of all, the thing is quite literally just a real horror attraction, there is absolutely nothing there that would give someone resistance to fear manip.

Second (can't believe that I really need to explain this but well), the reason of why those things happened to some people when looking at the pokemon episode is because there is a real life condition called EPILEPSY, specifically speaking in this situation the chapter triggered those with Photosensitive epilepsy, if you read the article that you yourself send you can see how is stated:
According to Kotaku, the reason so many people were affected was because about 1 in 4000 people can suffer photosensitive seizures and with nearly four million people watching the show in Japan, more would likely be affected.
So unless Kenny have Photosensitive epilepsy, which I seriously doubt because otherwise no one would have allowed him to go, he wasn't in danger to suffer those effects.

Also, do to law people need to have warnings regarding this type of things so the horror attraction isn't even special for having said warning. So please stop with this train of logic to give a character something, because is a quite ignorant argument that ignore how the world work.
Is a ******* normal horror attraction dude, seriously stop with that, they aren't receiving the type of shock treatment that would really have bad effects in people because then it wouldn't be commercial (like Kenny itself also comment how is low levels of electricity in the warnings, if they wanted to have harmful effects on people they would instead use high discharges, so this is just to give stimulus to people instead of permanently affect them, which is normal considering how this is an attraction with the purpose of enternain people).
Will also add that if someone seriously want to continue with the irl horror attraction argument then at least bring an article mentioning how many people have died or suffered serious effects after go through said attraction, how many clients needed medical treatment from the low level shocks or how many non epileptic persons suffered seizures from the lights.

Don't even know who those are, I'm just stating a fact, that if you violently hit a tired person in the head then said person will get stunned, Kenny don't need his V-Trigger to get said result in those clips (the various clips in the pressure point part), Kenny could had used something else like a strong elbow hit, uppercut, other type of kick, etc. and still would had took down the people in the clips, the point is that he just only need a strong impact to the head of his tired opponent, because that's just how irl human bodies react to something like that.
That...still doesn't disprove the fact that finishers are far stronger than normal attacks.

Quite literally one of the weakest wrestlers in the WWE almost won a fight against a God Tier with their finisher alone.

That...still doesn't disprove the fact that finishers are far stronger than normal attacks.

Quite literally one of the weakest wrestlers in the WWE almost won a fight against a God Tier with their finisher alone.
Cool, I didn't tried to remove from the verse that finishers are far stonger than normal attacks, my comments in the matter limited to 1) Say that Kenny would get the same result in those situations if isn't of V-Trigger he used any move that strongly hit the head of his tired opponent 2) If other finishers are like V-Trigger (a violent kick to the head of a tired person) then they aren't really stronger than the rest of attacks because any other attack in the same situation (the ones in the clips of the pressure point scan), and this was in response to DD mentioning other wrestlers and finishers that I don't know (nor care) when saying that in a vs thread the V-Trigger will always get the same effect (I also mentioned other things but not gonna link once again that part when this is really derailment).

So all this talk about downgrading finishers have really be derailment of the op and the original post that began all that talk (an argument defending Kenny pressure point)
Not trying to downgrade finishers, but considering how the kick was to the face after AJ hit his face against the ring corner from the fall and was staggered, I'm not really surprised that he fell to the floor for some seconds (6 seconds if I saw correctly)

Since I have no intention to downgrade the verse finishers and such talk is a derailment of the original thread purpose, I will stop to answer to the finishers thing from now.

Cool, I didn't tried to remove from the verse that finishers are far stonger than normal attacks, my comments in the matter limited to 1) Say that Kenny would get the same result in those situations if isn't of V-Trigger he used any move that strongly hit the head of his tired opponent 2) If other finishers are like V-Trigger (a violent kick to the head of a tired person) then they aren't really stronger than the rest of attacks because any other attack in the same situation (the ones in the clips of the pressure point scan), and this was in response to DD mentioning other wrestlers and finishers that I don't know (nor care) when saying that in a vs thread the V-Trigger will always get the same effect (I also mentioned other things but not gonna link once again that part when this is really derailment).
Most finishers usually stun, or just flat out KO the opponent.

That's all I'm going to say for the finisher stuff.

Just noticed while editing but why he have two keys (AEW and NJPW) when his stats and tier don't list a second key? I suppose is a mistake but want to confirm if is fine to remove the key part.

Kenny should have absolute peak stamina for a professional wrestler.
His Stamina comes from Chris Jericho who has Superhuman.
You'd have to change Jericho one first which will effect the verse.

Also I should've been informed to edit Kenny's page, his scans for Skill dodging due to expectro edit were deleted I put them back in the standard tactics.

Pro Wrestling stamina comes from it's Stamina CRT

Kenny should have absolute peak stamina for a professional wrestler.
His Stamina comes from Chris Jericho who has Superhuman.
You'd have to change Jericho one first which will effect the verse.

Also I should've been informed to edit Kenny's page, his scans for Skill dodging due to expectro edit were deleted I put them back in the standard tactics.

Pro Wrestling stamina comes from it's Stamina CRT
His LS also did come from Jericho and was still wrong, people (two staff included) agreed with the op and there I mentioned how his stamina rating should be Peak Human instead of Superhuman since it still fall under real humans limit.

I mean, I don't believe there is a real need to put one random scan of Kenny dodging an attack normally since it was agreed in this crt how such a thing isn't anything special, Kenny profile also already have several other scans showing him fighting so is really unnecessary.

Don't really want to touch the entire verse since as I previously said don't really care about it, but if really necessary I guess later I could do a separate crt addressing the stamina.

Last edited:
So Athletic Human will be stamina for all professional wrestlers with Immense pain tolerance, Should I go ahead and apply the changes to Jericho and rest of the profiles ?

So Athletic Human will be stamina for all professional wrestlers with Immense pain tolerance, Should I go ahead and apply the changes to Jericho and rest of the profiles ?
I changed Kenny stamina from Superhuman to Peak Human as stated in the op (since his feats are under what is humanly possible), just because one character is changed not all the verse need to be changed, but since you want that later (some hours later) I will make a separete crt addressing exclusively stamina, so lets this crt get closed since its purpose was already fulfilled.

I changed Kenny stamina from Superhuman to Peak Human as stated in the op (since his feats are under what is humanly possible), just because one character is changed not all the verse need to be changed, but since you want that later (some hours later) I will make a separete crt addressing exclusively stamina, so lets this crt get closed since its purpose was already fulfilled.
Make that stamina CRT, as I have some issues with the verse being downgraded to Peak Human.

Back