• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pro Wrestling WWE / AEW: Kenny Omega Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks just fine.
well let's get started then.......

Kenny Omega missing abilities addition:

Last edited:
Holy shit it's Sans! and my favorite BanG Dream! Girls Band Party player

but to get into some things his LS would categorize him into Athletic Human for lifting a 122.47 kg man

The standard equipment more seems like Optional equipment

Jerico's feats are mainly from WWE what he has from AEW is optional equipment I believe this would be considered cross scaling I think applying more feats from AEW/NJPW would be preferable

I can say everything else looks fine .w.

I guess you can call omega our favorite anime character lol

I have already asked AGuywhodoesthings to calc the table feat.

Last edited:
The page is good. There were a few minor formatting issues, but I've already gone ahead and fixed them to save you the trouble (And me from having to tell you where each of them was).

Should be fine to use.

The page is good. There were a few minor formatting issues, but I've already gone ahead and fixed them to save you the trouble (And me from having to tell you where each of them was).

Should be fine to use.
Thank you so much Phoenks also about these, Mind taking a look.

Kenny Omega’s hadouken being taken literal is mehhh, the hit very blatantly connects and there are instances where he’s punched before it connects and it’s not a relevant projectile in any form whatsoever.
I never said it's a projectile (I'm saying it's more sort of an Air manip or Telekinesis cause he's throwing/pushing enemies back)
Also provide proofing for info analysis and whatnot you left.
I don't think I left anything all. Everyting is there, Rest of the abilites all are shown in the clip posted above.

Last edited:
I never said it's a projectile (I'm saying it's more sort of an Air manip or Telekinesis cause he's throwing/pushing enemies back)
But it blatantly connects, and I don’t believe you can chalk it up to what it’s “meant to potray”, because opposite the Invisible Chainsaw thing, it’s not a coordination at all between two wrestlers, implying its not meant to BE taken as telekinesis and whatnot, and is just a stylized punch
I don't think I left anything all. Everyting is there, Rest of the abilites all are shown in the clip posted above.
tf it doesn’t appear on mobile

But it blatantly connects, and I don’t believe you can chalk it up to what it’s “meant to potray”, because opposite the Invisible Chainsaw thing, it’s not a coordination at all between two wrestlers, implying its not meant to BE taken as telekinesis and whatnot, and is just a stylized punch

tf it doesn’t appear on mobile
Okay so you disagree with Air/tele via Houdoken
and agrees with Weapon creation as mentioned by commentary.
here is the link if it doesn't work on mobile

Link works, can see Cyborgization, Auto Translation and Info Analysis are fine, what is your basis that Kenny generated those electric bolts, and Teleportation I just don't see?
We can clearly see the energy orb at 0:16 wrap around him and he then teleports to a group of thugs, With Electrcity over him along with energy coming from his eyes at 0:30

We can clearly see the energy orb at 0:16 wrap around him and he then teleports to a group of thugs, With Electrcity over him along with energy coming from his eyes at 0:30
I can see it.

The quality is a little bleh, I think that's why it's hard to see.

But that's definitely teleportation.

All the abilities above look fine to me, tho since the teleportation scan is a terminator reference time travel could be better ig? I'm not quite sure on that one

Kenny Omega to get Class K Lifting Strength since he can bust these japanese tables (and so can everyone else in the verse)
breaking a piece off of a solid object requires a lot of force. You calculated the shearing strength of the table, and to shear it, it requires LS. The LS is in Newtons. Newtons can be converted to Kg by dividing by 9.80665 (the gravitational constant).

Using KLOL'S version:

1068708.97637 (Newtons)/9.80665 = 108,977 kg/108.9 Tonnes (Class K)

Last edited:
Kenny Omega to get Class K Lifting Strength since he can bust these japanese tables (and so can everyone else in the verse)
breaking a piece off of a solid object requires a lot of force. You calculated the shearing strength of the table, and to shear it, it requires LS. The LS is in Newtons. Newtons can be converted to Kg by dividing by 9.80665 (the gravitational constant).

Using KLOL'S version:

1068708.97637 (Newtons)/9.80665 = 108,977 kg/108.9 Tonnes (Class K)
NO LS FROM AP ALLOWED. There is no point in this feat where the table is snapped like that with someone's bare hands, this is a rapid feat involving someone falling onto a table. LS is only applicable via pushing or stopping an object charging towards you and then providing additional pushing force against it.

NO LS FROM AP ALLOWED. There is no point in this feat where the table is snapped like that with someone's bare hands, this is a rapid feat involving someone falling onto a table. LS is only applicable via pushing or stopping an object charging towards you and then providing additional pushing force against it.
Yeah what KLOL said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back