• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse vs Bakiverse: Best Pound for Pound Fighter in the World vs The Man from the Land of Dreams

Jamesthetaker said:
9-B VS 9-A+, isn't this a stomp in Nezu favour?
He's at least 9-B if that helps, massively scaling above possibly several pretty strong 9-As, and he is insanely more skilled than Nezu

Update: I got a second opinion, and here's what @Amlad22 had to say about it

"I mean Sam has a HUGE skill advantage, and he's not that much weaker especially after Nezu gets downgraded to a much lower level of 9-A. So I think Sam has some win conditions even if we assume he's only At least 9-B"

Nezu is likely quite a bit stronger than Atlas, so it'd be fairly easy for him to win if he gets enough hits in. Atlas massively outskills Nezu as a 7 year UFC champion thats so skilled, he got bored of both the UFC and all of the title defense matches because he casually defeats everyone that challenged him (as well as being superior to all other public fighters as the Best Pound for Pound Fighter in the public fighting world). Nezu is pretty straightforward, but stronger. Atlas has submissions, feints, holds, etc.

I wanna give a vote to Atlas bc I'm a firm believer in skill over power when the power gap isn't giant. I think he can win as long as he doesn't let Nezu turn the fight into a brawl.

Atlas moves on with some heavy bruising and multiple fractures since Nezu does hit really damn hard.

Back