• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse vs Bakiverse: The God of Sumo vs The Genocider

If this is older Sukune I think muteba wins easily due to lack of feats. For all we know Sukune could be like a 8-B or 8-A level fighter. But the best we can give him is around 9-B to 9-A. So I'd say Muteba takes this handily with superior strength, skill and lots of deadly attacks that ignore durability.

Amlad22 said:
If this is older Sukune I think muteba wins easily due to lack of feats. For all we know Sukune could be like a 8-B or 8-A level fighter. But the best we can give him is around 9-B to 9-A. So I'd say Muteba takes this handily with superior strength, skill and lots of deadly attacks that ignore durability.
While I do agree Muteba wins, I don't know if he's winning a fight against someone with a Class 50 grip strength too easily

He showed against Waka that it isn't too hard for him to escape the grip of someone much stronger than him. His knowledge of pressure points and assassination moves would allow him to get out or possibly even perform a killing move as soon as Sukune tries to grab him.

Fair enough, I was just thinking Muteba might take on serious damage if Sukune tried to crush one of his limbs with a Class 50 grip strength

I think Sukune would go for it but then suffer a serious wound to a vital point like the eye due to focusing on grabbing muteba's arm. And then Muteba would take the opening to do a pressure point attack and win.

Hopefully we get more info on this Sukune before Baki Dou ends bc I'm sure he's probably a lot stronger than what we've been shown. We just need feats to back it up.

For now, is this decisive for Muteba or a stomp in his favor? If it's a stomp, I can declare a winner now

Back