• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse vs Bakiverse: The Lightning God vs Doctor Death

Each fighter has the knowledge of the other fighter they would have as of their first fight (like if Ohma and Rihito fought, Ohma would know about Razor Edge, but Rihito wouldn't know about Advance)

This is one of those matches like Akoya vs Meguro where speed equalized really hurts one person and helps the other. With speed unequalized I'd say Rei simply blitzes and one shots Nezu style. But with speed equal I'm not even sure if he can win. Hana is incredibly deadly and has equal knowledge of pressure points that Rei has, not to mention his bone blades are a possible one shot if they land centre mass. However Rei has much more practical fighting experience which would give him a lot more experience against blades than say Bando had. I need a bit more time to think about this but that's my input so far.

After thinking about it more I think with speed equal this would be a tie. Idk if that's allowed in this but hear me out. Without his speed advantage, Rei will be unable to land any hits that would normally KO his opponent, especially since Hana has a range advantage and equal knowledge of pressure points. Eventually Rei will get caught by the bone blades, but Rei will do something similar to what Bando did and take the hit in a "safer" way. Hana lacks practical combat experience and would never expect this (as we saw with Bando) and Rei would then perform a killing move, breaking his vow but winning the match.

At this point Rei would be way too injured to move on and would have to forfeit. Which is why I say it's kind of a tie. He could still move on but he'd be in very bad shape. At least that's my opinion

Keeping in mind that, as stated by the OP, combatants have 1 day to heal and another thing I've yet to mention, but during this day they have to heal, Dr. Kureha and Dr. Hajime (kinda awkward, like "lemme heal these horrible wounds I just gave you")

If that makes it so that Rei can move on, we can count this vote

That would actually be pretty funny ngl. Rei "kills" Hanafusa and like an hour later Hana and Kureha show up and make Rei question everything he knows.

I'd say they can heal him but not fully. He's still going to have lost a lot of blood after all. So he's going into round 2 at like 50-60% power imo.

Back