• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse Revision Thread

This is basically a dump where people can post new stuff that is found and discussed to be added immediately at this point. Like that one DMC thread. I think it's okay to just not close it forever. And if needs closing I can do it myself.

Anyway, if we use Base Unrestricted Ohma's multipliers, than shouldn't he be large building level? Not sure how this scales to everyone else.

Whatever happened to this discussion btw?

Also might have an idea of how to do a calc for Bando, but I need someone to review it after Friday or do it themeslves

I don't have a specific revision per se, but I do have a quick question.

So on Ohma's profile, it's stated that his speed increases with both The Advance and Possessing Spirit, with one being faster than the other. Yet in the list of abilities, the two are listed as the same thing. I read the manga and from what I can tell it's treated as one ability with two different names, with Possessing Spirit seemingly the ttitle for when the memory loss part kicks in.

My question is are The Advance and Possessing Spirit two different things or is it just a typo mistake?

Imo same thing. The speed boost could've come in more from him recovering from his coma and the Advance is treated as a speed booster.

That's my opinion at least

Well if we're allowed to use radiated waves then it looks like god tiers would receive an upgrade. Judging by the fact that area shook it should be a 4 or 5 magnitude. We can meet halfway and go with 4.5, giving us 84 84.8024378585 tons, diving it by two due to it being a feat done by both Waka and Julius we'd have them individually scaling to 42 tons.

So 8-B.

Just a note I already started and I'm going through my findings bit by bit. Once I'm done I'm going to post the link to the rough version alongside a new scaling chain for all characters. There's going to be a separate strength and speed scaling for everyone alongside details of any speed ceilings and speed floors to get a good estimate of everyone

That said... Continue on with debates for now, the revisions will take awhile. Apologies, also gonna be helping Weekly on Parasyte

Also included are any "Commentary" from both narration and contenders or viewers in the middle of fights

Kinda doubt any of those will get higher than 9-B, 9-A tops. The Haro one may be good though.

I still think we should calc Setsuna's prison esacape and Erioh's crater, I feel like both can get decent results

Also, whats the update on speed revisions?

this feat? Honestly that might be pretty good just because you can use reinforced concrete, given that you see metal rods in the concrete, and ya know it's a ******* prison. What Erioh feat?

The one where his restraints start slipping off and he makes a huge crater in the floor. Right after Karla meets Ohma.

The crater was pretty big, and was done pretty casually. Not sure how it'll scale and who it'll scale to, but its something.

Speed's going great. I'm pretty much just tiering everyone with greater accuracy. Still gotta adress the Rei thing with Saw's oneshot, but it's almost done. I'm just not home for the entire day so can't work on it today.

Sadly the only one who can scale is likely the god tiers in virtue of being able to take it.

Oh no bby, not this feat in particular but since the dome should be using reinforced concrete as opposed to normal concrete, that means all the calcs need to be updated.

Well the thing is that only like 1 calced feat was inside the stadium. Ohma's was against some random boulder, Wakatsuki's was in the ship, etc.

Saw Paing's might be worth something, but his was in the fighting arena, which doesn't appear to have reinforced concrete since we've seen it get torn up with no signs of the rc pipe

Back