• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse Revision Thread

Alright sup motherforkers

For one, the F1 feat isn't Large Building level, as I already commented on the blog and raged about on Discord

For two, the earthquake is a bit localized for that, as real earthquakes go out for several kilometers from the epicenter (Mind you, earthquakes start from deep underground)

Even on like a highschool gym, you can feel vibrations from kids running around playing basketball, likewise, you can have a bunch of 9-As punch eachother and shake the area

This was already brought up but I should emphasize it's a no go

That said I don't have anything for the whale feat, that looks legit enough and there doesn't seem to be a good enough angle for me to apply square cube law and KE and whatnot to it's sizability, so that can stick around

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Why must you downgrade all of my favorite verses DMUA?
My love is destruction

I love all of the manga you consume, and my embrace smothers their ratings

And that is why they call me, Mathistopheles

Also, unless I'm missing something, just generally wrecking a bus like that isn't anything higher than 9-B

What we really need to calc Komada's and Wakatsukis wall busts from those earlier chapters. They look like they can get some good results.

Finally actually getting to this

the cliff feat looks like it was done with multiple blows, but otherwise

>9A+ Kengan Ashura

Noice

Waka feat is on the same level of Ohma, which is consistent considering that it was causal and when Waka got serious he was beating the tar outta Ohma with raw strength alone.

I think we can use Kure Removal and Possesing Spirit multipliers to maybe scale top tiers to 8-C

Oh damn, I can actually pit them against Lookism cast. Well the weaker ones.

But ty DMUA! Also yeah that makes sense on the scaling multipliers

Just noticed Ugarik's comment, and the second feat went up to 8-C

actually now it's a bit lower because my dumb rear end realized that it's specifically stated right there by a guy on the scene to be concrete, which makes a bit more sense for a building like this anyways

You gave me false hope DMUA

Anyway, alls that's left is to discuss scaling, which should be pretty simple.

Anyone who scales to or above Restricted Ohma is 9-A+. If we wanna use Removal multipliers (3.33x), then top tiers should be 8-C via scaling to that.

9-A: Pre-Akoya Imai, Adam, Haruo, Akoya, Saw Paing, Yoshinari, Kaburagi, Nezu, Kaneda, Himuro, Hanafusa, Chiba

9-A+: Mokichi, Raian, Inaba, Restricted Tokita, Murobuchi, Sawada, Annihilation Tournament Rihito, Meguro, Ren, Sekibayashi, Kiozan, Mikazuchi

Likely 8-C: Post-Akoya Imai, Bando, Hanafusa (Bone Blades)

8-C: Wakatsuki, Annihilation Tournament Rihito (Razor's Edge), Gaolang, Agito, Okubo, Julius, Raian (Removal), Restricted Tokita (Advance), Unrestricted Ohma, THE BEARD, Kiryu, Muteba, Hatsumi (Peak)

That is my current scaling in my head.

Well the whole whale feat scaling thing going on with him and Yoshinari Karo. Nezu is.... unidentifiable-well he is scaleable to the guards. Kaneda I still feel shouldn't be so high.

Kaneda should be comparable to top fighters, they are at least scalable since they are all in the same league as he can take down guardians who can give other fighters trouble. It's just that he has the short end of the stick when it comes to power.

I still hold doubts on that since I don't recall him actually onscreen doing that, and had to resort to pushing around Cos on a wheelchair.

Infera28 said:
it where stated removal multiplier makes user 3.33x stronger?
Going off the statement where people can only use 30% of their strength normally, and Removal lets guys like Raian use the other 70% percent. That means that when Raian is using 100% Removal, he's become 3.33x stronger.

Btw, forgot about this pretty good Saw Paing feat:

Saw headbutts the ground and does this

Saw does it agai but Rei uses a technique to reverse the damage, but still leaves this massive crater

Rei is 177 cm

Saw Paing is 184 cm

hmm

we don't really know how deep it goes but we could just assume hemisphere

yeah could be fairly impressive, I'll throw it onto the thing

Rei does reflect the thing so it should at least scale to special moves from some people

Plus, Waka, Raian and Reinhold are explicitly stated several to be the strongest fighters in the tournament in terms of raw power.

What makes Saw special is that his extra sturdy skeleton arguably makes him the most durable in the tournament (going off statements), allowing him to repeatedly fire off a move that normally would be considered suicidal.

Plus, Waka's 9A feat was super causal and Ohma's 9A+ feat was before he unlocked his full power.

nice then. now we have 8-C Kengan. also i forgot about Raian's Removal already being 8-C too. so 8-C Kengan is consistent.

Though I guess we gotta discuss the new scaling chain.

Basically, top tiers are gonna be 8-C+ if we use the Kure multipliers and have Saw's AP scaling be the base.

Back