• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kengan Asura Discussion 1 - TOURNAMENT ARC

From the raws, it just looks like Hatsumi simply overpowered and outskilled him. Which is a shame, cause I really liked the concept of his ability (too bad he could't copy Ohma's Advance or Rihito's Razor's Edge)

Also, all Kengan girls are best girl (yes, even Togo OvO)

That said, what do you think will happen after the tournament is over? I mean, regardless of who wins, do you think the series will end? Or will the author find a way to keep the story going? I'm personally fine with either.

Dunno about that since he dominated their fight and then he tried 1 technique only it to failed for whatever reason and then he get one shot after that. :/

I'm curious about that as well since, but maybe the manga just end after the tournament since thanks to Advance Ohma probably not gonna live long after this.

The Floating Cloud is too op to be taken down by a copy cat Ovo

I think Ohma could pull through. There's a bunch of borderline supernatural doctors running around, and if Ohma wins, he'll be working for one of the richest and most powerful men in the world, which I'm sure comes with health care benefits. Only time will tell..

Well, now my hype for The Faceless Man is gone. His Power Mimicry is completely worthless in a fight. Though I think he might have a reactive power level based on his statement of being stronger than he was during the beginning of the tournament due to absorbing more fighting styles.

How come I never got notified here!?

And agreed. I made some calcs already and there are some solid CB feats.

And for Chiba... Just give him a year's worth of training or prep time before facing someone.

Can You Post Your calçs please? We have a lot of New feats a with The News chapters, scanlators are running

there is a feat of DC that I think would give a good number, it was done by Ohma during the training, but it can be spoiler for some, so I will leave only the link and not the image

[[1]]

Well the series has finally finished being translated and we are eagerly awaiting the release of the sequel

What're your top 5 favorite fights?

Mine are:

Meguro vs Muteba

Gaolang vs Agito

Ohma vs Sekibayashi

Wakatsuki vs Julius

Bando vs Hatsumi

Back