• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't Ghouls unbeatable without anti-ghoul weaponry and vampires without Hamon? If so, I'd say inconclusive due to both being unable to kill each other.

Sir Ovens said:
How does Ken do against ice manip?
Ken will probably attempt an Attack with one of his tentacles, but even if Dio freeze it, ken still has 3 to 7 tentacles, plus he can cut his frozen tentacles in order to regenerate

Dio easily.

His stand could beat him mercilessly without kaneki even knowing what's going on. Only problem here is whether or not the stand can hurt him due to being a ghoul. If not, dio stops time, freezes him and shatters him or just freezes him amd shatters him.

DeadButDreaming said:
Dio easily.

His stand could beat him mercilessly without kaneki even knowing what's going on. Only problem here is whether or not the stand can hurt him due to being a ghoul. If not, dio stops time, freezes him and shatters him or just freezes him amd shatters him.
This is Phantom Blood Dio, plus he need to touch kaneki to freeze him

I kniw he needs to touch him to freeze him. Something that he could do easily if he was part 3 DIO but if hes phantom blood. I might havw to rethink cause i didnt read the op well.

I kniw he needs to touch him to freeze him. Something that he could do easily if he was part 3 DIO but if hes phantom blood. I might havw to rethink cause i didnt read the op well.

I hate misspellings ƒÿñ

Dio would take this because of freezing powers dnd also flesh bonds since he is bloodlusted here

After looking both of them over, I have to agree with the fact that due to his Regenerationn, Ice Manipulation, Body Control, and even his Resilient Immortality if things get out of hand, that Dio would probably eventually come out on top here. It would not be easy, mind you, but it's doable for him.

Winner: Dio Brando

Ice Manipulation? Seriously?

I've seen it, and it's not going to take Kaneki down. He could easily break off whatever frozen limbs he has and keep fighting. Or just hits Dio with a frozen Kagune, which is going to hurt.

A bloodlusted Kaneki tears him to pieces, then eats the pieces, bypassing both Regenerationn and Type 2. Or just fights until dawn, at which point Dio gets ashed.

But can Kaneki deal with his high mid regen,because Dio regen>>>Kaneki regen,and they bloodlusted so an one shot from his space tearing eye laser can fatally wound him.

Space Ripper eyes? Yeah, Kaneki deals with it by regenerating from whatever it does.

It's a tiny beam, Kaneki's dealt with a lot worse.

And he can deal with his regen just by smashing the pieces of flesh small enough, or eating them with his Kagune. Dio's regen is the "pull yourself together" variety, not the "regrow new things" variety. There's plenty of ways Kaneki could stop Dio reforming just by getting rid of the pieces.

Thanks for removing that Monarch,hmm if yes then i will change ny vote to Kaneki,how about you Monarch?

BTW i will invite either Jojo nerds here (Yobo or JJ).

Monarch what? Ya wrong first of all.

Dio pulling himself together only applied when he needed blood or hamon gimped him. He regenerated from being burned alive and turned to Ash.

Man did ya forget DIRE?

Dio mainly because of his superior regen. And he can bypass low-mid regen by doing the same thing he did to Dire.

Regenerating from being burned alive as Dio did in the house fire is Mid-Low at best.

He never turned to ash either. All that happened was he was impaled on the statue and the house burned down around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back