• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly a body he had problem manipulating and weaker.

Not if the eye attack litterally lops him from limp or head off.

Also Dio may be able spam eye beams also man. Maybe honestly. At least a minimal cooldown. Also ya said he would block.

Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here. If extreme advantages are generated via this regulation to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

People are different to each other J-Man. Jonathan's body isn't Dio's and its entirely reasonable to consider it to have different capabilities. Part 1 Dio never shows agility even close to that of Kaneki's.

I'm aware of the SBA. But if it can never become day, Kaneki has no way to win or time to recover and this would be a stomp.

Lop off a limb? Kaneki easily regenerates it. Lops of his his head? Still probably not going to work. Weaker ghouls like Kanae have regenerated from decapitation, and Kaneki has regenerated from and kept fighting after having massive holes punched straight through his head.

And again, for some reason you're assuming Kaneki can't dodge the thin jet of water shooting towards him.

Exactly. A far weaker body which he lacked proper manipulation and control and one of the main reason why he wanted joestar blood . Ya assuming jonathan had the power of doing all that while dio lacked an ability of doing that? Part one Dio scales anyway off Jonathan at his peak.

Yeah?

MID low man.

And ya acting almost as if Dio not able move his head in a full arc or just move at all.

I'm not assuming anything. I'm saying that Part 1 Dio has never shown agility on par with Kaneki's. In fact, I'd be willing to say that neither has Part 3 Dio, even if he did scale. And you are assuming that AP and dura scaling are equivalent to agility and maneverability.

Yeah.

An extremely high variant of Mid-Low that is borderline Mid.

Dio can move as much as he wants. Speed is equalised and Kaneki is superior in agility and maneverability, so Dio's still not tagging him with the Ripper Eyes

Dio litterally had trouble with all attributes with the body. What does mid low have on decapation? Ya do not endure decapation.

Yeah and? Ya think the beam just fades away? Last enough.

And guess what. Dio able move detached limbs and body parts MAN.

Fighting with injuries is a stamina feat. Kaneki can fight with 2 inch holes in his head.

How long the beam lasts is irrelevant. It's still dodgeable.

• claps* well then I take back everything, clearly the ability to move detached limbs is the ultimate winning move

And? Dio fought with a 195cm cut from his head to his dick and laughed off on a futile attempt on him and his healing.

It does when a hundred meter long beam of death moving directly for ya ya not much different over a wire of "death".

Flanking man. Also if ya really wanna play the long game Dio outlives him ovo.

You misunderstand me. I'm not saying "Kaneki can survive more than Dio / has more stamina". I'm well aware that is not true. But what I am saying is that Kaneki can survive pretty much anything Dio throws at him, and last until dawn. At which point Dio runs or dies.

A hundred metres that can only move as fast as Kaneki himself thanks to speed equalised. Also a beam that has a limited amount of fuel and cannot be spammed.

If Dio tries to use detached limbs, Kaneki eats them with his Kakuja and gets stronger.

If you want to argue that Kaneki eventually dies of old age as a win for Dio, I have no counter argument.

>Dio runs except opponent doing exactly that fine.

Not a bfr.

Fuel? What? Also straizo.

OR the arm just punches a hole through him.

Ya arguing for an eternal match. Dio outlasting man as a goglopex of years with little or no fuel worked fine for him and jonathan although he ended up nearly finished.

Never said it was a BFR. But it would certainly give a smart fellow like Kaneki time to strategise and prepare. Grab some UV lights perhaps when he sees the guy with fangs getting out of the sunlight.

The "lasers" are just pressurised jets of water and bodily fluids. Dio runs out of water, Dio can no longer use them. And what about Straizo? Your stilted, disjointed, grammatical incorrect writing style and spelling errors make it difficult to understand what you are saying.

Not possible. It would be eaten and digested in an instant, with the Kagune regenerating from any damage done within seconds.

You have no idea just how large a googleplex of years is do you. But as I said, if you want to argue Dio just fights Kaneki for the rest of their lives and eventally outlives Kaneki, I don't really have a counter argument other than "Kaneki uses the day time to get some UV lights for the next fight".

Yeah and Dio would just let him do what exactly? Uv lights? Bam lasers man.

Yeah and dio regenerates fluid? Also straizo had little problem using multiple with maybe a minute or two at most between and only then would he actually use the eye attack when needed and optimally meaning he may had no problem just spamming although that would only be a maybe.

Yeah especially when ya forget frozen on just a moment.

Man what is an exaggeration?

"Bam lasers" has been an argument you've repeated ad nasuem, despite me explaining how easy they are to dodge with speed equalised and how they would be incapable of killing Kaneki anyway.

Show scans of Dio using his ice powers from severed limbs, then we'll talk. Until then, the arm gets eaten.

Also what Velox said. Nobody likes your weird new writing style, so just write normally for gods sake.

Uv lights move and dodge?

Why does that matter? Dio flash freezes via erasing moisture. And he did exactly that with an arm. His arm losing powers when nothing even point toward that now?

Do ya have any idea on why I suddenly ended up typing like this man? No? Ya think I do not have any idea that my grammar and all may look bad? Hmm no? Well guess what man ya wrong. Do ya have any idea? No? Then maybe piss off and drop that man as definitely not up for conversation on that what ya saying as a direct insult especially as ya lack Any decentcy at all and failed to ask why instead ya just go directly for bitching about it. No hard feeling but honestly man. Not on purpose man and would expect ya ta have at least a little bit of formality.

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok then

Why are you writing like that?
Honestly prefer not discuss that man. Just point out man that yeah well aware and not even myself like that. Would just prevent any of that if I could man. My grammar may just be a "little" bad for awhile.

My fault on latter one . "Man" just supposed friendly batter. Will hold back for ya if ya do not like that . Ya mostly autocorrect.

Nah,the vote reseted due of Monarch debunked it,but JJ clarifying most of Dio win,but i unsure.

The previous vote is Dio-7,Kaneki-0.But because the debunked thing,its reseted and the current vote is Dio-2,Kaneki-1.

Correct me if i wrong here.

Not how it works I'm afraid (be nice if it was).

I haven't exactly debunked any votes, so none of them are invalid. I've just put my thoughts on how Kaneki counters Dio.

So no vote reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back