• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kei Nagai Profile Revision

So "recently" (about a couple weeks ago) i finished reading Ajin: Demi Human. Good series, would definitely recommend people read it, but back on topic i decided after seeing the honestly sad state of the profiles to revise them as a little pet project since i enjoyed the series.

I've added new abilities, resistances and scaling. Referenced about everything possible and generally made the page more visually appealing. Here's the current profile for more context, just so you can see the massive difference between the two.

Also ignore Sato's profile as i'm not finished with his yet.

Agree - @Celestial_Pegasus, @Lonkitt

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
Well since this thread only deals with one character with mid-end level hax's, which generally requires only one mod's approval, while I have two, with one being an admin. I believe I have enough reason to apply the changes to the profile.

Edit - I've made the changes, this thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Back