• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefla wants to have some fun

.... Broly is going to be the one having fun. Ludicrous Power Increases to the point SSB Gogeta needed to get Serious to beat him and even then was slightly tired, and due to being at least Millions times stronger than First UIO, if not 2nd UIO .... Which Kefla is only about 2-3x stronger than 2nd UIO ... Makes this seem to be one heck of a stomp.

Pretty sure Broly will have fun and Kefla will...be in...pai

Anyway, stomp.

This will turn out like one of my japanese comics from a shady store. Vote for Broly for same reasons as Seed.

I mean Kefla is quite cocky, so Broly can get passively stronger(If she even has the AP advantage), guess i'm voting Broly

Broly takes this pretty easily. SSB Goku is equal to a low effort Jiren, while Kefla is stronger than a massively supressed Jiren. Broly was fighting SSB Goku.

It is a stomp. Ikari Broly scales to Post-ToP (aka Post-UI) SSB Goku who's gone through a third limit breaking power boosts and is now stated to be near the lvl of the gods. And even if we ignore that statement he should logically be far stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku who scales to somebody even stronger than LSS2 Kefla.

Peter1129 said:
It is a stomp. Ikari Broly scales to Post-ToP (aka Post-UI) SSB Goku who's gone through a third limit breaking power boosts and is now stated to be near the lvl of the gods. And even if we ignore that statement he should logically be far stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku who scales to somebody even stronger than LSS2 Kefla.
there is absolutely nothing suggesting that Post-ToP SSB Goku > Post 2nd UIO SSBKKx20 Goku.

Peter1129 said:
The previous UIS limit breaking boosts disagrees with you.
No it doesn't. You can't just claim that Post-ToP SSB Goku > Post 2nd UIO SSBKKx20 Goku because it might be true. You need actual proof of this.

This is kinda of head canon, but if Goku was stronger than the 1st UIO after his 2nd UIO as SSB then it would make sense for his Post-ToP SSB to be stronger than the 2nd UIO sine he broke his limit yet a third time with Jiren.

Post ToP SSB >= Ikary Broly > 2nd UIO > LSS2 Kefla.

I think Broly take this.

Back