• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefla vs Vegito

Status
Not open for further replies.
ByAsura said:
@TheDarkSide
I think you're talking about the fight between Limit Breaker Vegeta and Limit Breaker X20 Blue Goku.

Against 17, Limit Breaker Vegeta, and Blue X20 Goku, Jiren won quite easily, but they did get some hits and counters in.

Now you could say they were low on energy, or at least Vegeta was, but firstly, he could use limit breaker blue, and secondly Jiren says at 1:55 "I can see why you were able to defeat Toppo. But, you won't beat me with that! So that Vegeta is, at the very minimum, comparable to God of Destruction Toppo, if not still stronger.
Super Saiyan God Julian said:
They where clearly being overpowered by Jiren, so much that by the end neither Vegeta or Goku could transform to even basic SSJ. Jiren even repelled a combined attack from Android 17, SSJBKKX20 Goku and SSJBE Vegeta simply by powering up.
However 3rd UIS was able to blitz Jiren and hit him on the stomach, whereas the previous three couldn't land any decisive blows (except 17's sneak attack), so 3rd UIS is clearly greatly superior to the three of them. Not to mention that we know how much more powerful UIS is compared to SSJBKKx20 as a transformation.

FP Jiren >>> GoD Toppo > SSJ2 Kefla
Well...

You should also keep in mind that Kefla can fight gods, too. And Vegito Blue fully scales to Fusion Zamasu, yes. But Kefla roflstomped Universe Survival Saga Super Saiyan God Goku. Well, Fusion Zamasu is far weaker than Jiren. Meaning he's weaker than GoD Toppo, and furthermore, Kefla. So, Kefla beats Vegito.

Your scaling has no reason for him also being weaker than kefla just for being below low 2Cs. Remember, this Kefla isn't low 2C. Why assume that because hes weaker than stronger characters he must also be weaker than someone literally two degrees of infinity below them?

Wokistan said:
Your scaling has no reason for him also being weaker than kefla just for being below low 2Cs. Remember, this Kefla isn't low 2C. Why assume that because hes weaker than stronger characters he must also be weaker than someone literally two degrees of infinity below them?
Hey, the DBZ powerscaling isn't perfect and sometimes has a few contradictions. Like for example, Zen'Oh can't keep track of Dypso, but he can keep track of MUI Goku and LB Jiren, beings infinitely faster than Dypso. So I know it's confusing, Wokistan. But I go by what I believe.

Vegito should take this as he should have the AP advantage.

This depends for me. If it's a hypothetical TOP Vegito, then Vegito stomps. Goku and Vegeta have gotten signifigantly stronger since the Black Arc. If Vegito is Episode 66 Vegito, than Kefla wins due to not losing time for the fusion due to a transformation (If she actually loses time, I don't think it was ever confirmed or not). I would appreicate it if somebody could tell me which Vegito we are speculating over, then I'll cast a vote in that direction.

BoCo365 said:
I would appreicate it if somebody could tell me which Vegito we are speculating over, then I'll cast a vote in that direction.
Obviously, we're talking about Episode 66 Vegito.

Change my vote to Kefla because if Goku First trigger UI is stronger than Fusion Zamasu and Vegito is stronger too that means Vegito is comparable to First trigger Goku. A later STRONGER SSG Goku after the First Trigger breaking his limits fought base Kefla and lost, Mind you Kefla didnt transform untill Goku transformed untill SSBKK, this tells me the likes of Kefla in Base is stronger than Vegito

"A later STRONGER SSG Goku"

SSG Goku after UIO1 is not stronger than UIO1 or SSB Vegito from Black arc.

AKM sama said:
"A later STRONGER SSG Goku"
SSG Goku after UIO1 is not stronger than UIO1 or SSB Vegito from Black arc.
Vegito was not MASSIVELY stronger than Fused Zamasu so that is kinda the limit around his power even if he supposedly didnt go all out

SSG Goku is somewhat comparable to UIO1 because his limits were broken, Even if UIO1 is still stronger the gap isnt that large so Kefla would still Stomp

Vegito is NOT on Kefla's level based on scaling alone

How is the gap between SSG Goku (post UIO1) and UIO1 less than the gap between SSB Vegito and UIO1?

There was no indication that SSG Goku got massively stronger to the point that the gap between him and UIO1 was less. We can only say that SSBKKx20 Goku (post UIO1) was around the U7 Spirit Bomb which was stronger than SSBKKx20 Goku (pre UIO1)

For all we know full power Vegito is just a little stronger than UIO1 Goku and anyone stronger than Goku at that point beats Vegito and this is just based on statements.

Nah

UIO1 > SSB Vegito (Black arc)

UIO1 >> SSG Goku (post-UIO1)

Ok so would you say Base Kefla is equal to SSG Goku.. Of course you wouldnt because stomped him in base. Next Kefla may be slightly weaker than SSBKK Goku in base, how do ik because she one shotted him in SSJ. And TBH the gap between SSJ and Base isnt that impressive anymore like it was in DBZ.

UIO2 > SS Berserk 2 Kefla > UIO1 > SS Berserk Kefla = Spirit Bomb >=< Post-UIO1 SSBKK > Post-UIO1 SSB > Pre-UIO SSBKK > Base Kefla > Post-UIO1 SSG > Pre-UIO SSB

Future Trunks Saga Vegito is somewhere between Pre-UIO SSBKK and UIO1

Voting Kefla because this is not TOP Vegtio, so he dosen't match up. Makes me sad, I wanted a Vegito win but it wouldn't work if it's not TOP.

Goku getting a boost which makes his SSG form equal Fusion Zamasu and Vegito Blue is pretty illogical and nothing even suggests that.

But we saw BKK x20 Goku go up aginst Fusion Zamasu and damage him, right? (Can't find the source, sorry) Both Goku and Vegeta consistently got steonger throughout the arc, and have still grow since then. Kefla was able to beat a signifigantly stronger BKK Goku innthe TOP, therefore Kefla wins.

And that was considered PIS. Also I was talking about Grotesque Zamasu who fought evenly against Vegito Blue.

Also, this is base Kefla which many people seem to not notice.

Huesito88 said:
It wasn't x20 it was x10
Sorry bout that, as I said I did not have the source.

Base Kefla beat SSG Goku down and went head to head with SSB Goku, correct? This Goku has already broken his limits, and was without a doubt stronger that his Black arc counterpart. I still maintain that this Goku was stronger that Black Arc Vegito, though. So in my eyes, Kefla still wins. With Super Saiyan, it'd be a definite stomp. Nice job keeping Kefla base, OP.

Base Kefla never fought Post-UIO1 SSB Goku. Kefla had to go SS Berserk to fight Post-UIO1 SSB Goku. Than Post-UIO1 Goku was forced to use SSBKK to keep up with SS Berserk Kefla.

Peter1129 said:
Base Kefla never fought Post-UIO1 SSB Goku. Kefla had to go SS Berserk to fight Post-UIO1 SSB Goku. Than Post-UIO1 Goku was forced to use SSBKK to keep up with SS Berserk Kefla.
Thanks for telling me, it's been a while since I've seen the Kefla episodes. Does anybody know what SSG's multiplier is? we could scale off of that to get a better understanding.

BoCo365 said:
Sorry bout that, as I said I did not have the source.

Base Kefla beat SSG Goku down and went head to head with SSB Goku, correct? This Goku has already broken his limits, and was without a doubt stronger that his Black arc counterpart. I still maintain that this Goku was stronger that Black Arc Vegito, though. So in my eyes, Kefla still wins. With Super Saiyan, it'd be a definite stomp. Nice job keeping Kefla base, OP.
Does it matters? SSG Goku was toying with both Kale & Caulifla.

And No, Post UI Omen SSG wont beat Black Arc Vegito, let alone Black Arc SSB.

He only received a major power up after his second fight with Jiren. While Vegeta was the one who was constantly training in Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back