• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kayn (League of Legends) Vs M. Bison

Newcomer Kayn goes at it with the crime boss M. Bison. Standard battle rules apply. Speed is Equalized. Low 7-C versions for both. Kayn has access to shadow assassin form. Bison does not have access to his Satellite.

Bison: 0

Kayn: 6

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shieda_Kay

Kayn_OriginalSkin.jpg

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/M._Biso

M._Bison.png

Hmm...I'd say Kayn mid-difficulty. He's got a resistance to Bison's main hax, his own intangibility, duplication, and posession will be a b*tch for Bison to deal with, and he's an arguably better martial artist despite.

I'm going to have to disagree on better martial artist since Bisons age and expierience outclasses Kayn's, and he's fought other strong opponents such as Ryu and Ken.

That said, I give it to Kayn FRA

While Bison does have exerience, Kayn is skilled to the point that he mastered literally every weapon used in martial arts in an extremely short amount of time and then willingly fought barehanded to an even greater efficiency before he found Rhaast.

In a verse with a surprisingly large amount of hax and god tiers in the tier 2-3 range the low tiers have to make up for it somehow

I know that, but there's just something about LoL where characters are just absurdly skilled physically, like Kahn and Master Yi

Kayn, Yi, Wukong, Jax, Fiora, Jhin, Caitlyn, Katarina, Talon, Lee Sin, absurd skill is fairly common in the LoL low tiers

Back