• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kidomaru vs Kashimo

Starting range 10 meters
Kidomaru starts in cm1
MBA and CM2 are restricted
Equal speed

Match is pretty good..does kashimo scale to the 1 or 2 kilotons in the verse page? Either way I kind of see kashimo taking this.
For one kidomaru is a long range fighter so the starting distance already puts him at a disadvantage.
Kashimo also has low mid Regen which would be a bitch (although I think there is a crt to remove this right now so things might change). The final blow for kidomaru is most of his web restraining stuff won't work as his lifiting strength is unknown so he power of the restraint is hard to gauge while kashimo has class M..

Even with speed equalised kashimo still has lightning based attacks which would be several times faster after speed is equalised (is this allowed though? Kashimo the slower character could blitz with an attack). Kidomaru does not have resistance to it's electricity manipulation and so and so forth.. so yeah seems like kashimo takes this.

Someone please enlighten me though if kashimo is allowed to blitz

Match is pretty good..does kashimo scale to the 1 or 2 kilotons in the verse page? Either way I kind of see kashimo taking this.
The 1.32kt.

For one kidomaru is a long range fighter so the starting distance already puts him at a disadvantage.
He can always put distance between him and Kashimo like he did with Neji. And he's a ninja they're trained in h2h and he'd engage in close combat at the start unless he finds it too dangerous like against the gentle fist.

Kashimo also has low mid Regen which would be a bitch (although I think there is a crt to remove this right now so things might change). The final blow for kidomaru is most of his web restraining stuff won't work as his lifiting strength is unknown so he power of the restraint is hard to gauge while kashimo has class M..
Yeah the crt died but it'll be removed.

Even with speed equalised kashimo still has lightning based attacks which would be several times faster after speed is equalised (is this allowed though? Kashimo the slower character could blitz with an attack). Kidomaru does not have resistance to it's electricity manipulation and so and so forth.. so yeah seems like kashimo takes this.
Attack speed gets equalized too iirc. Kidomaru's armor should be enough to block it also.

The 1.32kt.

He can always put distance between him and Kashimo like he did with Neji. And he's a ninja they're trained in h2h and he'd engage in close combat at the start unless he finds it too dangerous like against the gentle fist.

Yeah the crt died but it'll be removed.

Attack speed gets equalized too iirc. Kidomaru's armor should be enough to block it also.
Well seems like kidomaru has a decent ap advantage.

Attack speed is not equalised like that. It's just reduced by the no of times combat speed is reduced..in kashimo case nothing is reduced at all since it's his speed they are equalised to

The rules of speed equalization have secured Minato victory so many times due to his reaction speed 😭
Well seems like kidomaru has a decent ap advantage.

Attack speed is not equalised like that. It's just reduced by the no of times combat speed is reduced..in kashimo case nothing is reduced at all since it's his speed they are equalised to
If reactions aren't reduced for Kidomaru then he should be capable of dodging the discharge even if it does hit his armor would reduce the damage also.

If reactions aren't reduced for Kidomaru then he should be capable of dodging the discharge even if it does hit his armor would reduce the damage also.
It's not the same case. Reactions aee actually reduced but not equalised. Like if this was minato his reactions won't be sub rel. His combat speed would have been reduced to kashimo's . So while his reaction speed won't be sub rel, it would still be "far higher than what his combat speed was equalised to. The disparity is speed is just so ridiculously large that kidomaru should definitely not dodge. And it's not due to ap but due to the fact kidomaru has no resistance to electricty or the paralysis that maks it deadly.

I remember someone telling me a slower character can't win by blitz so it makes me doubt this whole thing

Back