• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kill D4C before it goes out? Kars has to activate D4C in order to utilize it. If Yukari doesn't kill it before it leaves that's her B.

Mind telling me what "Yakumo GG" is when she snipes in character? And thus will not kill Kars?

You have to actually give reasoning for it

Sniping won't kill him though

And he can also Za Warudo those boundaries once they come into his range

Sniping is her Conceptual erasure so pretty sure this kill him

What? IIRC boundaries effect are instant so ZA WARUDO is pretty useless

You guys are acting like Yukari is idiot enough to not notice a weird figure just respawning the guy she just killed and just let it happen until she gets killed.

SchroKatze said:
You guys are acting like Yukari is idiot enough to not notice a weird figure just respawning the guy she just killed and just let it happen until she gets killed.
People who aren't stand users can't see stands or intetact with them. Yukari is smart, but there really isn't anything she can do.

She can in fact interact with Stands. Not only is there a rule that allows people to, Yukari can interact with non-corporeal entities.

VitaminC23 said:
SchroKatze said:
People who aren't stand users can't see stands or intetact with them. Yukari is smart, but there really isn't anything she can do.
Yukari is capable of perceiving and interacting with gods, demons, ghosts, souls and all kind of supernatural, invisible stuff. Do you really believe she would have problems seeing Stands?

As Schro already said, Yukari conceptually erases or seals Kars into 2D.

The thread still hasn't been added yet tho.

I closed it before and requested about twice. I only reopened it because I thought the mods couldn't see it.

Back