• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Causality said:
it's actuially a stomp
I know for a fact that Yukari can turn Kars into a fictional 2-D character using boundry manip. It just wasn't brought up here.

This doesn't stop another Kars to come from another Universe and Understand

She never be able to defeat all kars from an infinite multiverse, she can't win

Yes it does? When Kars gets turned into a book so does all his Stands. He cant interact with the 3-D world anymore. Plus I'm pretty sure Yukari's existence erasure is something Kars can't survive.

Yep, Kars can't survive but the problem here is he exist a kars for every universe in an infinite multiverse, she easily One shot every kars she face for a time but she can't win because of the number of kars (Multiversal+ number of kars)

D4CU can't give another Kars the root world Kars' memories and abilities if it itself is erased along with Kars. That's what existence erasure does. Also she can see Stands, or at least interact with them thanks to non-physical interaction.

It's not a stomp. It's decisive.

Either that or erase D4CU entirely. Which she is more than capable of doing.

If D4CU isn't killed first, another Kars will just be brought from the multiverse, since it can work independently from Kars. And Yukari would need to kill every Kars to make sure D4CU can't bring in a new one if it isn't killed

Or kill D4CU. Really, it's not that hard for her considering the massive AP gap and the fact she deals with ghosts on a regular basis. Plus, turning Kars into a book stops him or any of his Stands from affecting the 3-D world. An effective BFR.

Sir Ovens said:
Plus, turning Kars into a book stops him or any of his Stands from affecting the 3-D world. An effective BFR.
On that note, everyone forgets the time that Josuke ******* pulled himself into a higher dimension via restoration

I don't know what you would call that, but i feel like its something

Kars doesn't have Josuke's Stand. But that would have been a useful ability here.

They are the same technically speaking. So the image is correct.

Technically no image is wrong either

On another note, keep it up with the cool ass pictures

On a third note, Cinder vs Monica is being redone

Sir Ovens said:
Yes it does? When Kars gets turned into a book so does all his Stands. He cant interact with the 3-D world anymore. Plus I'm pretty sure Yukari's existence erasure is something Kars can't survive.
Except KQ, because it's not "his". He just literally grabbed him from Kira.

The fact that there are infinite Kars and she only has multiversal range, no +.

Plus, Kars will know about Yukari from the minute the match starts. Including what she is and what she can do.

True, but Yukari can just kill it like she does with regular ghosts.

Cause Kars has a counter to each of those like bringing in another version of himself from another universe, coming back with universe hopping, rewinding time, and some other stuff

Sir Ovens said:
Plus, Kars will know about Yukari from the minute the match starts. Including what she is and what she can do.
That's not how understanding works. He needs to experience it first hand.

BTW, I said I wasn't voting since I don't know Yukari properly.

Sir Ovens said:
True, but Yukari can just kill it like she does with regular ghosts.
Bites the Dust I'm not so sure... You know. Since it's in her eye.

Edit: Not even that, Kars literally carries Kira within him and activates Bite the Dust from there.

Kyschan21 said:
Cause Kars has a counter to each of those like bringing in another version of himself from another universe, coming back with universe hopping, rewinding time, and some other stuff
Another version: Concept Maniped out of Existence from a Range he doesn't have.

Rewinding Time... on a Type 1 Acausal?

Much stuff, very wow.

>The fact that there are infinite Kars and she only has multiversal range, no +

Too bad he still can't hit her from Multiversal Range.

There being an infinite amount of them doesn't stop Concept Manipulating his existence.

>Plus, Kars will know about Yukari from the minute the match starts. Including what she is and what she can do.

Nothing on his profile indicates this.

Kars is able to use rewinding time on himself. So sending himself back with k n o w l e d g e would be very useful and good for him

Back