• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basically Kars just dies and get resurrected until he reaches the point where he's copied all of her powers and Yukari dies by her own sword.

Gargoyle One said:
Udlmaster said:
Yeah, sorry, but he dies from EE or Concept Manip, there isn't going to be rewinding here.
So he dies
And then another comes out negating that
And she keeps sniping from across the Multiverse because Kar's doesn't have the range to hit her at all. In fact, this is literally incon, because she escapes to the opposite side of the Multiverse where and Snipes, whiles infinitely respawning Kars appear.

He can't kill her and she would have to keep it up for infinity (Which she could theoretically do)

Udlmaster said:
Yeah, sorry, but he dies from EE or Concept Manip, there isn't going to be rewinding here.
Rewinding happens independent from him. KQ will just save him. As well as D4CU if she doesn't realize she needs to kill it before it searches for Kars in the infinite multiverse that is JoJo, brings him back and now with knowledge about her and her abilities, promping an understanding.

And what if he doesn't have an understanding what killed him? You know, Sniping from across the Multiverse tends to leave a Person with Universal+ range without understand on what happened to him.

The first Kars would get what he would need, then D4CU would transfer the knowledge to another Kars. Kars would get his knowledge one way or another

Udlmaster said:
And what if he doesn't have an understanding what killed him? You know, Sniping from across the Multiverse tends to leave a Person with Universal+ range without understand on what happened to him.
D4CU restores his memories. Also, D4CU lets Kars travell accross the infinite multiverse too. Assuming she has "only" multiversal range, and not multiversal+, she won't escape Kars.

Knowledge of what? D4CU doesn't have the range to know what happened, so no, he wouldn't know anything about Yukari's abilities as he got ya know, SNIPED from across the Muliverse to which, once more, HE DOES NOT HAVE THE RANGE.

He literally cannot know what happened to him.

And with Yukari have a quite lazy personality and lack of knowledge of D4CU, she wouldn't know that she'd need to be constantly be sniping every Kars that appears and every Kars across the multiverse

Range is only for attacks, not knowledge. That's like saying that Superman doesn't know anything about the Multiverse because he doesn't have that range.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Udlmaster said:
D4CU restores his memories. Also, D4CU lets Kars travell accross the infinite multiverse too. Assuming she has "only" multiversal range, and not multiversal+, she won't escape Kars.
1.) Not on his profile, his range is Universal+ Not Multiversal, so, not my problem.

2.) Too bad there's no memories to restore.

D4CU gives each Kars the knowledge of the last one. And Kars will definitely be able to reach Yukari a mix of D4CU and MiHUR

Udlmaster said:
Knowledge of what? D4CU doesn't have the range to know what happened, so no, he wouldn't know anything about Yukari's abilities as he got ya know, SNIPED from across the Muliverse to which, once more, HE DOES NOT HAVE THE RANGE.

He literally cannot know what happened to him.
Except he doesn't need to. He just shows Kars what happened, and Kars by himself figures it out. And once again, D4CU can make Kars travell accross an INFINITE multiverse. She can attack him from whatever she wants, Kars just need to experience it one time. That's all he needs to understand, copy her, then develope a resistance. At that moment, it's just a matter of time, which he can also accelerate.

And that Slacker Saikou is still lost on his way to this thread. Might want to get his input first before adding but who cares.

Coolio, but for now, it's not on his profile, therefore, either this is closed due to misinformation.

Or it's inconclusive because Yukari yeets and cannot kill off all the Kars and Kars cannot reach Yukari.

Threads don't get closed because of misinformation. Even if the information's not on the page, the evidence can be posted on the thread while the CRT is ongoing.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Lephyr Yukari canonically starts with multiversal sniping yes
I see. Have any opinion on the match? I still don't feel safe about voting. Don't want to leave any stone unturned.

So, I think this match is pretty strange, If as you say, she must find D4C in an infinite multiverse then,

• How does she find it in an infinite multiverse?
  • How will she know to kill this kars precisely?

Yukari can win. I've pointed it out above that she can turn Kars to fiction and can kill and interact with Stands. But she would have to kill D4C before Kars kills her.

Sir Ovens said:
Yukari can win. I've pointed it out above that she can turn Kars to fiction and can kill and interact with Stands. But she would have to kill D4C before Kars kills her.
Okay, so I'll go back to my question, how does she find D4C in an Infinite Multiverse when she has a Multiversal range and she does not even know she has to find it?

Votes, as of now {Taking this from the conversation and examining it} (I just counted this from reading what people were saying, so keep in mind this isn't final as people can change there minds and withdraw votes.)

Kars {JORGE JOESTAR} 9 : VitaminC23, Kyschan21, TacticalNuke002, LephyrTheRevanchist, The best mans, Iapitus The Impaler, Gargoyle One, DragonEmperor23, Axl233, Xtasyamphetamine

On the Fence 1|: The Causality

Yukari Yakumo/Incon 1 : Udlmaster

Current Votes, 9-1 in favor of Novel Kars.

Back