• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

To continue the points from the last, infinite Kars's with potentially resistance to SK's hax, and SK can potentially power null and destroy

If SK cant powernull ever Kars from acros the multiverse then nothing is stopping said alternate Kars from sniping infinite universes away. And I dont think he can because nigh-infinite futures that the almighty can interact with isnt infinite futures, which is what would be needed.

Anyway probably all im gonna add to this thread, I'm actually playing through HFTF so I can finish my blog. Game rad as shit though. Should check it if anyone here likes fighting games, it's like SF3.

Chariot190 said:
If SK cant powernull ever Kars from acros the multiverse then nothing is stopping said alternate Kars from sniping infinite universes away. And I dont think he can because nigh-infinite futures that the almighty can interact with isnt infinite futures, which is what would be needed.
Right, that to me seems to be the biggest problem: the sheer amount of Kars's he'd have to deal with

Quite literally an infinite amount, all of which can snipe from an infinite amount of universes away with some Stands. Like TWOH's non reality warping hax.

Chariot190 said:
Quite literally an infinite amount, all of which can snipe from an infinite amount of universes away with some Stands. Like TWOH's non reality warping hax.
If someone can argue against infinite Kars's, then we've got a game. If not, Kars takes this

An alternate Kars could probably erase an alternate reality soul king from before he got broke ass (via time travel) and delete the modern Soul King that way, like what happened with Funny Valentine in EOH. (erasing one funny erased every incarnation of him across the multiverse).

Chariot190 said:
An alternate Kars could probably erase an alternate reality soul king from before he got broke ass (via time travel) and delete the modern Soul King that way, like what happened with Funny Valentine in EOH. (erasing one funny erased every incarnation of him across the multiverse).
Wait, what would happen if Kars got hit with RO from TWOH? Would that wipe out all the Kars's?

Probably not, he has feats of surviving EE for a few seconds, that's likely enough time to negate the EE in question.

Also even if he gets hit by EE some of his Stands would remain uneffected due to not being bound to him like D4C (Novel) and can manifest and function due to type 8 upon various things like hatred and sins. I'm unsure if this would matter but if he truly does have all composite Stands then he may be able to circumvent EE to an extent.

Unsure if it would come to that though, he isnt so stupid to just throw out a EE and then get hit by it upon reflection (hell due to having all stands he'd know not to do that). And even in that situation an Alternate Kars could probably overwrite the EE via SPOH. Kars would be smart enough to know time travel would be optimal to avoid taking risks, plus he's a known abuser to the strat.

Edit: I should say that yeah it would effect all the Kars, Alt kars can likely circumvent it.

Oh, SPOH has multiversal fate manip as well forgot about that, he can manipulated the fates of entire timelines to his choosing.

That may counter the Almight future choosng.

But aight now I'm actualy gonna head out, have some things to do now.

Genericstickman said:
Isn't Soul King fodder according to the previous thread?
The which thread? If you're referring to the most recent thread, that ended up so bad, the thread was moved to F&G, and the OP was banned

Yeah, really mature of him to spam "Soul King is fodder" when the thread had little to end. Also this should be on fun and games instead since it cannot be added at all.

Hey guys can't kars just make infinte clones then spam killer queen ultimate with civil war.unless somthing in bleach can surivive near infinte universe bombs

"Adapting"

Because recreating Stands but better, completely supernatural things, is not a power. Nor is it a power despite saying he could "Understand" The Almighty, a completely supernatural power.

Uuuhh huuuh.

Also, I forgot about SK's range, so he'd be able to affect all the Kars's (plus the Mimihagi stops adaptations and the Compulsory creates adaptation, so Mimihagi stops Kars's adaptation and Compulsory adapts to Kars's adapting to the Mimihagi)

Thebannanaworkshop said:
Oh well kars uses d4c when he dies then destroys soul king with civil war
If Kars's adaptation is being restricted by the Mimihagi and any attempts to adapt to the Mimihagi are being countered by the adaptation of the Compulsory, neither D4C nor Civil War work, as they will be negged by The Almighty

BakiHanma18 said:
Thebannanaworkshop said:
Oh well kars uses d4c when he dies then destroys soul king with civil war
If Kars's adaptation is being restricted by the Mimihagi and any attempts to adapt to the Mimihagi are being countered by the adaptation of the Compulsory, neither D4C nor Civil War work, as they will be negged by The Almighty
But kars isnt trying to adapt when he uses civil war since civil war only works when immediant death happens it can't get negged also what's stopping d4c from just saying no and leaving to another universe.

Back