• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Ravioli Ravioli vs Dun Dun Dun Du

High 6-C for both, speed equalized, blah blah blah. The usual swarm of invaders vs a single Kanna. Might lower it to a single invader if this proves too much. The original invaders btw, not the Infinity Genes ones.

The "usual swarm" is the formation they have in the original game.

Spinv1
And yes, they're the ones with 7-A dura. I kinda forgot about that part when making the fight, but their numbers should make this fair. er.

Considering the Invaders' fragility, Kanna's AoE and the fact that the Invaders are predictable as hell, I think it's fairly plausible that she can pull it off. If that thing ca, she can.

Not much beyond the size of their lasers. Which should still be around a kilometer due to their size but still.

Well I think the SIs 7-A durability, predictable movements, and enormous size will lead to their downfall. Kanna's not typically one for tanking hits and her flight and small size give her a pretty decent mobility advantage. She can kill all 55 of them with just one-shot each or possibly even drain the ships of their electricity if they're powered by it.

So, my vote goes to the lightning dragon child.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Can't she just switch at will like Tohru?
Dosen't nessasarily mean she will. Is she combat savy? Cause if not she might just decide that bigger is better, which I belive it isn't, at least in this case.

Back