• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kami vs Hagoromo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is my first battle thread on this forum so take me easy. Their best feat is both creating the moon, not counting scaling for Kami.

Closing this due to stat gap. For the OP who is new here, I suggest checking for characters of equal tiers first before making a versus thread. Regarding Kami creating a moon and it not being reflected on his profile, I suggest you make a content revision thread in the appropriate forum (which is, content revision forum) so others can check on it and if need be, calc it.

If you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back