• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kami Tenchi Omniscient Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
E91D8D94-A03E-4F6F-A6C2-739F3C1A1DBE
Not sure if this was brought up before, but I found this where Kami Tenchi "forgot". Shouldn't he be Nigh-Omniscient due to this?

That is just him making conversation with his past self, but we probably don't have enough information to say with certainty that the entity is omniscient. Unknown may be more appropriate.

Then again, he transcends the Choushin, so, maybe nigh omniscient would be better. I am not sure.

I suppose that might be an idea, yes.

He was assumed Omniscient by being the top thing, as far above the Chousin who we have as 1-A as the Chousin are to normal people, and the 3 of them are Nigh-Omniscient. So, more of an assumption.

But still, I would actually like to see the context before that line. Seems more just Kami Tenchi showing a bit of his Tenchi side, rather than actually forgetting things.

So should we keep him like this or rate him as "At least nigh-omniscient"?

Just letting you know, slight error when editing the page. The intelligence part has now been changed to At Least Nigh-Omniscient by Antvasima (which I have no problem with, mind you) but his powers and abilities section still states that he is omniscient. That will need to be removed.

Thank you, Antvasima. Your work on this wiki does not go unnoticed. :D

Thank you. I am trying, but I have not been very efficient lately, so my free time has suffered as a consequence.

Hmm... well, I do find the revision completely reasonable myself, but AstralKing7 made a good point. Not much discussion has been involved in this thread. Preferably at least a few staff members involved in the Tenchi Muyo! verse should put their opinions in first before making the revision definitive.

I and DarkLK are probably the only staff members who know anything about Tenchi Muyo.

Hmm... I see. In that case, I suppose closing the thread seems reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back